Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The attention to exp leveling curve is great, a lot of private servers get it wrong when they just flat increase everything by x100 or whatever. So good job on that, nobody wants to level to 20 while still on beginner island and stuck doing story quests.

Just some minor issues so far:
The level 10 cash shop quest was never completed. I realize the official servers never bothered to fix that, but all we need is the scarf coded into the item shop... shouldn't be hard right?
Also could you modify the AP for login time script so that it does not reset? I mean it only gives 1 AP for 2 hours, but whats worse is if you disconnect so you don't even get that 1 AP. Can't it just be how long your character has logged on each day?

Just nitpicking though, so far I'm having a better time than I did than on official.

Someone made me the same question about the quest on another forum xD
But yes, the only current issue is the lack of certainty its working as its suppose to. So I have to check the beautiful scarf, and make sure the quest gets completed, basically. The item is already on our database. Thank you for the compliments.
Regarding the free AP issue, I'll look into if there is better alternatives that we can actually implement.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How's everyone feeling about the server? Aura Kingdom is already a really fast game but I am one for just cruising and enjoying myself in private servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How's everyone feeling about the server? Aura Kingdom is already a really fast game but I am one for just cruising and enjoying myself in private servers.

It wouldn't be fair if I answer this myself; but in general we are having a positive feedback. The lag issues, its a matter of testing it out. In general people is online without having disconnection problems, and the lag issue on Aeria was highly related to the amount of users.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The attention to exp leveling curve is great, a lot of private servers get it wrong when they just flat increase everything by x100 or whatever. So good job on that, nobody wants to level to 20 while still on beginner island and stuck doing story quests.

Just some minor issues so far:
The level 10 cash shop quest was never completed. I realize the official servers never bothered to fix that, but all we need is the scarf coded into the item shop... shouldn't be hard right?
Also could you modify the AP for login time script so that it does not reset? I mean it only gives 1 AP for 2 hours, but whats worse is if you disconnect so you don't even get that 1 AP. Can't it just be how long your character has logged on each day?

Just nitpicking though, so far I'm having a better time than I did than on official.

Actually official did put it in and has been in for awhile already.

And I don't think I'll play this private server. Official is already fast, you can use gold to buy AP items easily, loyalty isnt hard to get, eidolons aint hard to get, its really easy to level(I'm 66 already), It's easy to gear up etc etc. Only reason I would play is if it was super high rate so I can go and test end game stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually official did put it in and has been in for awhile already.

And I don't think I'll play this private server. Official is already fast, you can use gold to buy AP items easily, loyalty isnt hard to get, eidolons aint hard to get, its really easy to level(I'm 66 already), It's easy to gear up etc etc. Only reason I would play is if it was super high rate so I can go and test end game stuff.

That's ok; it can't be an appealing choice for everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isnt the AP shop a bit too expensive for private server? I mean $10 and you could buy only a costume? also remove the weekly limit would be great

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice man!!

Edit@

I can not create account

Here >>> '' We are loading your request '' :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isnt the AP shop a bit too expensive for private server? I mean $10 and you could buy only a costume? also remove the weekly limit would be great

AP prices have an important discount in comparison with the official's prices, same for the loyalty shop. The costumes you are talking about are permanent and also adds stats. The weekly limit is for special promotions only.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Overall it's a good server with a growing population, however some changes would be good.

- Increase the AP for every 2 hour to maybe 10, 1 is pretty much useless and to get anything substantial, players would have to wait for months for it. - I understand it's a private server and you guys would need donation to survive, however you should still give some incentives to those who do not spend, after all they do contribute to the player count. One might argue that AP items are tradeable, however given the population, it's highly unlikely there would be anyone selling

- Lower the AP price of stuff to say.. 75% or even 50% of the current price. - Same reason as above, this would allow more flow of AP-goods into the market and encourage more people to purchase AP, especially those who do not want to spend alot.

If you guys really do not wish to make any changes to the AP, at the very least provide different variation of orange costume for loyalty points or ruby coins for loyalty points, albeit set the amount per try to say.. 500 loyalty, to still at least allow non spending players to get something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Overall it's a good server with a growing population, however some changes would be good.

- Increase the AP for every 2 hour to maybe 10, 1 is pretty much useless and to get anything substantial, players would have to wait for months for it. - I understand it's a private server and you guys would need donation to survive, however you should still give some incentives to those who do not spend, after all they do contribute to the player count. One might argue that AP items are tradeable, however given the population, it's highly unlikely there would be anyone selling

- Lower the AP price of stuff to say.. 75% or even 50% of the current price. - Same reason as above, this would allow more flow of AP-goods into the market and encourage more people to purchase AP, especially those who do not want to spend alot.

If you guys really do not wish to make any changes to the AP, at the very least provide different variation of orange costume for loyalty points or ruby coins for loyalty points, albeit set the amount per try to say.. 500 loyalty, to still at least allow non spending players to get something.

The orange costumes for loyalty are a "treat", we do intend to have variation but to change periodically, not to add a new costume every 2 days. Other than that, both the store and the donation rates are higher than official rates. a 75% or a 50% to current prices as you suggest it basically close to a 125% discount, which you'll understand its outrageous. The flood of items will certainly change over the server becomes more populated, at the moment we only have being open for less than 72 hours and our population is steady growing every day. The amount of Free AP you suggest for time of login its just as outrageous as the previous ones; remember this game already has a "free items type of system" which loyalty and our loyalty shop is as completed as the AP one, only a few items aren't available there. So the free AP is an extra.

Our "non-spender" players can get between 450 and 750 coins for each friends invitation and items; they get a starter package with several items, they get loyalty points with a wider Mall for it and lower prices, they get special loyalty promotions with weekly buy limitations, they get free AP for login and we haven't even start to make events.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love this server i have had no lag the server rates are good and think the 1 ap every 2 hrs is also nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are currently having some host related issues; the game itself is online but the websites/forums and the patcher it's momentarily non-stable. If you go online I advice you not to reconnect, to prevent login issues. We are working to fix this at this moment, and it shouldn't take us long. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is more issues with the host.
The issue isn't common and should stop soon. So far things look resolved.

Back