Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BDO] The Spirit Realm Black Desert Online

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is something a current player has wrote for us and I feel it sums up the server perfect.
So, here you are scanning the forums for a Black Desert Online Server, wondering which one to pick. We know you have several options all claiming to the best, ran by the best and so on and so forth. However what I will tell you from personal experience is that the Owner of the server here at TSRBDO which stands for The Spirit Realm - Black Desert Online is down to earth, experienced in running a server, and cares more for the players than how much money is coming in.

A little about the Owner with that being said, he has ran a high successful World of Warcraft Private server for many of years before choosing to move to Black Desert Online (and lets be honest WoW is pretty dead :p).

As the writer of this post, I have been on the server now 4 days, I have nothing to gain by not being upfront and honest with you the reader. Pearls come in the mail every 30 minutes (100 per 30 minutes, making it a total of 200 per hour). Since I have been here I have seen comments and requests made by players in Discord that got direct and immediate attention by the Owner and Co-Owner which brought on a change to the way failstacks where handled. Not many servers can claim that one. There are events, extra exp and such ran on weekends.

As for the player base, it's a small community as of now, but we are looking to change that, and again that is why you here reading this right, looking for a place to call home not just visit. So why not give it a shot? You never know you just might have found a new home.

Forum: The Spirit Realm - Index page

Server Location:
Canada

Current Server Rates:
XP Rate = 1000X
Monster Drop = 25X
Fishing = 25X
Collection 25X
Horse Exp = 500X
Skill Exp - 65X
Guild Exp = 16X
Fitness Exp = 65X
Life Exp = 65X
Explore Exp = 50X
Worker Luck = 20X

Enchantment Rates:
Weapons & Armor:

1-10 = 100%
11 = 95%
12 = 85%
13 = 70%
14 = 65%
15 = 65%
Pri = 50%
Duo = 37%
Tri = 25%
Tet = 12%
Penn = 7%

Accessory Rate:
Pri = 45%
Duo = 35%
Tri = 25%
Tet = 12%
Pen = 7%

vileninja - [BDO] The Spirit Realm Black Desert Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Ready to try it out?
Register - Black Desert Online

Kind Regards
~ Cierra

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't register , i love those rates but i wanna know if its still going !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is online, anyone have discord? discord from webpage don't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't register or even join a discord.. dead server

Back