Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert] OriginsBD - Classic F2P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OriginsBD - [Black Desert] OriginsBD - Classic F2P - RaGEZONE Forums
Greetings Adventurers! We want to introduce you to OriginsBD, A classic style Black Desert Online Server! Are you unhappy with the current state of the game? Not a fan of how the game is currently monetized and the direction the game is heading, whether its from class balance to the type of content released! Here at OriginsBD we are an environment for players who enjoyed the game most between the Korean Betas and the end of 2016, more aimed at players who want to work to progress their character, guilds and so forth.

Our Goal with the server is to create a permanent version of the game which is focused around a more balanced and polished version of the game with the inclusion of our custom content, this server is not "easy" but is also not hard, so expect a challenge!

So enough with the introduction, lets head right into the things most people care about!
Rates:
Combat XP: 2-4x
Skill XP 2-4x
Drop Rates 2-4x
Life XP - 2-4x
Guild XP - 1.5x
Level 55 Cap
+15 Gear cap
1 Energy recovered per minute online
45% Chance to gather Hard and Sharp Black Crystal Shards with any tool
Failing to enhance on a piece of +13 gear rewards the player with 2 fail stacks
Failing to enhance on a piece of +14 gear rewards the player with 3 fail stacks

Current Patch:
Pirates and Dark Knight (Similar to EU v137)

Available Classes:
Warrior, Valkyrie, Sorceress, Ranger, Berserker, Tamer, Witch, Wizard, Musa, Maehwa, Ninja, Kunoichi & Dark Knight!(Striker, Mystic & Archer will never be included in the server)

Custom Content:
Around the world you will encounter drops called "Edanas Protection/Assault Bundles" Protection rewards the player with 1-3 Hard Black Crystal Shards, Assault Bundles rewards the player with 1-3 Sharp Black Crystal Shards
Scroll Bosses are no longer needed to be fought, their bundles drop from their respective drop area for the scroll, and will be rewarded automatically from their daily/weekly quests

Daily Loot Scrolls are rewarded from your daily/weekly Boss Subjugation quest from your black spirit, daily Subjugation quests will reward you with 1 loot scroll, and weeklies will reward you with 3All regions now drop Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, these can be combined into a material pouch which will reward you with, Edanas Protection Bundle, Edanas Assault Bundle & Saunil Siege captain reward bundle (10-15 Memory fragments)

Boss Bundles now include the chance to drop blue grade Jewels:
Bheg - Token of Friendship
Giath - Shrine Guardian Token
Muskan - Mark of Shadow
Dim Tree - Tree Spirit Belt
Hexe Marie - Witch Earring

Blue Grade Jewelry can now be crafted via alchemy, the currently craft-able Jewels are as follows:
Witch's Earring, Mark of Shadow, Tree Spirit Belt & Necklace of good deeds!
Class Balance:

Classes are currently undergoing adjustments and balancing to make PvP fair and enjoyable for everyone!
All stats work, Accuracy, AP, Damage Reduction, Evasion and Resists, furthering that, each green gear set has its own perks in resisting against, Magic, Melee and Ranged damage, so keep that in mind when choosing what gear to use while you are grinding or PvPing!
Monetization:
The Server is fully Free2Play, we do not sell item for real life currency like other servers or retail Black Desert, you earn pearls in game by exchanging 1,000,000 Silver for 100 Pearls!
We have a secondary Currency called "Vote Points" these points can be earned by voting on our site once every 24 hours, and these can be exchanged for exclusive cosmetic and buff items and life skill toys!

So now, you're probably wondering, is there anything else that makes us stand out compared to other servers running an old version of the game? And of course there is, and here are just a few of them!

Working Special Deals Marketplace
Working Trading Mastery
Every Player can purchase 4 pets for free once per family(Perfect to help new players settle in!)
Working Skill Add-ons
Working Summon Skills
Fully Working CC's including grapple
Correctly Working Guild Quests
Working Guild wars with NO deceleration limit!
Pets not stuck on cautious
No Party split penalty or level penalty Custom Balance in PvE and PvP
An active and capable development team!

Are you interested in joining in with the OriginsBD community?
If so you can join our Discord or Sign up on the Website!

You can gain 100 starting Vote Points by redeem the code RaGEZONE100 on your account page!

-GM character Image-
-Server Location: Germany-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our new Boss Rush system is now live!
Players can now face world and field bosses in our new arena at the use of a single command so you no longer need to travel to bosses!

And along with a new box added to the bosses which reward players with blue grade jewellery!

Click the image below to head over to our news page regarding the update!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't this the same chinese scam BDO server that popped up not even a few days ago? Anyways, long story short, avoid the Discord. Got a few racist folks in there that the mods let run amok. Then again, this is par for the course when you deal with man-children who have anonymity and spout their exposition on the net.

You get called a "snowflake" if you don't like racism. Go figure. Sorry that your ape brain is too ignorant to to use anything else other than the N-Word. How pepega must you be to be raised that way.

Tl;dr - Good game. Garbage community.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't this the same chinese scam BDO server that popped up not even a few days ago? Anyways, long story short, avoid the Discord. Got a few racist folks in there that the mods let run amok. Then again, this is par for the course when you deal with man-children who have anonymity and spout their exposition on the net.

You get called a "snowflake" if you don't like racism. Go figure. Sorry that your ape brain is too ignorant to to use anything else other than the N-Word. How pepega must you be to be raised that way.

Tl;dr - Good game. Garbage community.
Could you be more specific by "Chinese scam BDO server"? I'm unsure how we're able to scam people when we don't even have a donation system, and none of the staff team are even Chinese which makes me further confused.

Secondly your comment about racism is completely invalid, you're calling a person "racist" without even knowing their ethnicity, secondly, the BDO community across all servers including retail is very well known for being toxic, some more than others, such as Europe Servers Balenos chat. I'm also very unsure to why you were triggered by a light hearted meme that was not directed at anyone in a channel specifically for memes where the community the post memes they find funny!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you be more specific by "Chinese scam BDO server"? I'm unsure how we're able to scam people when we don't even have a donation system, and none of the staff team are even Chinese which makes me further confused.

Secondly your comment about racism is completely invalid, you're calling a person "racist" without even knowing their ethnicity, secondly, the BDO community across all servers including retail is very well known for being toxic, some more than others, such as Europe Servers Balenos chat. I'm also very unsure to why you were triggered by a light hearted meme that was not directed at anyone in a channel specifically for memes where the community the post memes they find funny!
Yes. Racist meme's are very funny and very original. Grow the hell up. When you have people who are that ignorant and can only spout racist exposition, people aren't going to want to stay long. Enabling that kind of behavior shows how incompetent of an admin you are in terms of letting people run rampant. Not even a week ago there was a chinese OriginsBDO server that popped up here claiming the same things you did and the thread was deleted.

Yes, there's toxicity, versus flat out racism. I'd rather someone spout insults to me than be ignorant and spew off racist nonsense. I'm not going to bother re-posting the meme, because it's just not funny and the fact that you allow such behavior shows the kind of server you're trying to run in the long run. This isn't even counting the fact that you're a 55 Server with 0 awakenings. A good majority of the playerbase is playing GamezBDO. (Gee, wonder why.) Because their client is updated. Crimson, OgreFest are pretty much dead. G2 is riding off the coat tails of their success.

Most BDO servers to begin with are buggy as poop, just another notch on the belt. If you last 6 months I'll be impressed. People here get tired of the same nonsense BDO servers try to pull with the no "P2W" experience. If it's free, then someone is paying. Can't pull blood from a stone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. Racist meme's are very funny and very original. Grow the hell up. When you have people who are that ignorant and can only spout racist exposition, people aren't going to want to stay long. Enabling that kind of behavior shows how incompetent of an admin you are in terms of letting people run rampant. Not even a week ago there was a chinese OriginsBDO server that popped up here claiming the same things you did and the thread was deleted.

Yes, there's toxicity, versus flat out racism. I'd rather someone spout insults to me than be ignorant and spew off racist nonsense. I'm not going to bother re-posting the meme, because it's just not funny and the fact that you allow such behavior shows the kind of server you're trying to run in the long run. This isn't even counting the fact that you're a 55 Server with 0 awakenings. A good majority of the playerbase is playing GamezBDO. (Gee, wonder why.) Because their client is updated. Crimson, OgreFest are pretty much dead. G2 is riding off the coat tails of their success.

Most BDO servers to begin with are buggy as poop, just another notch on the belt. If you last 6 months I'll be impressed. People here get tired of the same nonsense BDO servers try to pull with the no "P2W" experience. If it's free, then someone is paying. Can't pull blood from a stone.
Well personally, I'm not offended by "racism" nor do I deem it acceptable, but the meme was not even offensive in anyway, [strike]I've attached it here under spoiler tags
along with your response to the meme.[/strike]

Secondly, the Chinese server has nothing to do with us, we've been using this name for around 5 months now.

And i'm glad to see G2 is doing well and giving a home to those players who want an easier version of BDO with higher rates, that's not the premises of our server, this server is more focused at players from around the Korean CBTs up to the end of 2016, which is stated within the OP here! We understand the server is for a niche audience and are not looking to attract players who want a easier time with the game, but more of a challenge!
And to add to your comment about who's paying, we are ourselves, the server will remain free2play, we're not interested in money as that's not a issue for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Let's not continue the racism discussion.

I did remove the meme from your post, OriginsBD. It does contain the 'N word' which is an ethnic slur directed at people with a dark skin color. It doesn't matter what context it is used in - the word is unacceptable in any context.

I won't remove this advertisement or discussion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings Adventurers! A few days ago we did some adjustments with the Red Battle Field, you'll now be rewarded with bountiful rewards and Guild EXP for taking part! So grab your guild members and fight you way to the top!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's not continue the racism discussion.

I did remove the meme from your post, @OriginsBD. It does contain the 'N word' which is an ethnic slur directed at people with a dark skin color. It doesn't matter what context it is used in - the word is unacceptable in any context.

I won't remove this advertisement or discussion.
Thank you. At least someone understands it. Can't say the same for the owner though. A shame. You get down with dogs and you will get up with fleas. You stay in feces long enough and you eventually get used to the smell.

I guess the same thing could be said for the community they're trying to build. If that's their modus operandi, well good luck to you.

It boils down to just having the basic amount of respect for someone and not trying to dehumanize them. That's the issue I have with this server owner and they're being obtuse about the situation doesn't actually help. It just paints them in a bad light. Thank you for stepping in and extinguishing this fire.

Last edited:
Back