Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Im proud and happy to announce BDOEvolution is now in Open Beta.

After few long months of hard work and preparation, we open the doors for players to enjoy the most bugless private server ever.

About the server:

- This is the world's first server that DOES NOT run on an emulator, which means we have 99% bugless environment prepared for you.
- We don't exactly have an answer for the usual "what are the rates?" question because we base the rates on quality of life, which means the rates are 100% modular and optimized,
we like to think we are in the "experimental midrate" phase.
- We run the 1283 version of BDO, with several optimizations added from remastered version,also rebalance added from remastered, this is not the final expansion that we will run.
- With time we plan to add a lot of new content, planned and executed properly.

About the team:

- All of us have 10+ years of server hosting experience.
- All of us have hosted more then 5 games in our lives.
- We all know how community in private servers works, we've been private server players as well.

Server Specs:

Version: 1283 pre-remaster patch with remaster optimizations
2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4
256GB ECC DDR4
1x SSD 500GB
1x 200GB NVMe
1GBPS uplink
Network mod to provide good/playable ping everywhere.

Links:

Chat(discord alternative): https://matrix.bdoevolution.to ( download riot.im app and use the url as a homeserver )

Media:

WPaHMvC - [BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version - RaGEZONE Forums

TNjWKyi - [BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version - RaGEZONE Forums

^The image has the required Hello Ragezone in chat

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will download your client good luck guys i hope you will get some where good

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think this official server files
but server work awesome
question how he will compete with a gamezbd

well managed get on server to find its nowhere near ready, no way to get pearls so noway to get pets ect yeah give it a few months see if it actually becomes a real server before playing.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again, please keep in mind we are in open beta, so disconnects and no ways to get things is pretty normal for now, we are working on a way to provide everyone pearls asap, the reason of the client size is because as i said, this is a custom version with 16 classes right now.
Also few months is a long road Mirin, i'd say days :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again, please keep in mind we are in open beta, so disconnects and no ways to get things is pretty normal for now, we are working on a way to provide everyone pearls asap, the reason of the client size is because as i said, this is a custom version with 16 classes right now.
Also few months is a long road @Mirin, i'd say days :)

personally as i see it right now its exact copy paste of retail with exp rates/drop rates/lifeskill rates theres noway to obtain pearls so people who wanted to test cant get value pack/blessing/pets the bare essentials to start playing, id personally credit all accounts with 50-100k pearls then people could get themselves setup, amp up the rates and then when everythings in place do a wipe if you just want to test features.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
personally as i see it right now its exact copy paste of retail with exp rates/drop rates/lifeskill rates theres noway to obtain pearls so people who wanted to test cant get value pack/blessing/pets the bare essentials to start playing, id personally credit all accounts with 50-100k pearls then people could get themselves setup, amp up the rates and then when everythings in place do a wipe if you just want to test features.
It's a good idea, i'll see what can be done regarding this suggestion asap, thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also few months is a long road @Mirin, i'd say days :)

You really should make a discord server since its pretty much the main communication platform nowadays. At least until you get forums up.

Just like people said no way to get pearls which means no pets and people will get turned off by that and leave pretty much instant. What I suggest you to do is to gift people 1-2 even pets or Just add 200 pearls to new accounts so we can buy 1 pet.

I got a few more suggestions but I rather wait until you setup either forums and/or Discord server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You really should make a discord server since its pretty much the main communication platform nowadays. At least until you get forums up.

Just like people said no way to get pearls which means no pets and people will get turned off by that and leave pretty much instant. What I suggest you to do is to gift people 1-2 even pets or Just add 200 pearls to new accounts so we can buy 1 pet.

I got a few more suggestions but I rather wait until you setup either forums and/or Discord server.

As much as i agree with you on the discord part, we cannot do discord because it will get deleted before we finish creating it(part of a story of a partnership between PA and discord), as for forums, they should be up today!

Pearls have been issued to every account. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As much as i agree with you on the discord part, we cannot do discord because it will get deleted before we finish creating it(part of a story of a partnership between PA and discord), as for forums, they should be up today!

Pearls have been issued to every account. :)

Ah understandable. Well i really hope you get the forums up asap then. Also since this is Open Beta, is there going to be a wipe before full release?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah understandable. Well i really hope you get the forums up asap then. Also since this is Open Beta, is there going to be a wipe before full release?
There are absolutely no plans to wipe, however if there are some unforseen reasons to wipe, we will compensate every single person that had a character in the beta, so no worries! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As much as i'd like to actually consider downloading YET another private server of BDO i'd like to have ANY informations regarding RATES which are not provided anywhere. Tried to enter your website to look for some infos and apart from slide shows on whatever i press no infos about server beside on what machine it's running. Infos please cause i cba to do that ''discord atlernetive'' just to get some decent informations .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thought I would give this a shot, downloading client now. I have also downloaded Riot but the URL doesn't work when looking for the group.

EDIT// Downloaded fine, installed fine, however it's stuck at Now Processing when you press start. Server must be down

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Current state of server -
Updating till Guaridan awakening patch
Don't Know if they want to wipe at end of beta (Even they gived out 1M of pearls for free on specific period of time)
Server owners are new to BDO it self
Promising no P2W elements but I doubt it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They announced that there will be no Wipe(Just Pearl Wipe) //Yes thous are realy retail files

Reaction score
As a long time player of the official server, I'm very skeptical of trying another BDO PS. I want to give this one a try but I'm going to wait till I get more opinions on the matter from you all. I really don't want to waste my time if it's not really worth it. <_<

Reaction score
tried it using Lahn class,
leveling pretty fast, but that's it there's no free pearl, and incomplete pearl shop
i just tried it for a short while tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back