[BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    13Posts

Hello everyone!

Im proud and happy to announce BDOEvolution is now in Open Beta.

After few long months of hard work and preparation, we open the doors for players to enjoy the most bugless private server ever.

About the server:

- This is the world's first server that DOES NOT run on an emulator, which means we have 99% bugless environment prepared for you.
    - We don't exactly have an answer for the usual "what are the rates?" question because we base the rates on quality of life, which means the rates are 100% modular and optimized,
    we like to think we are in the "experimental midrate" phase.
    - We run the 1283 version of BDO, with several optimizations added from remastered version,also rebalance added from remastered, this is not the final expansion that we will run.
    - With time we plan to add a lot of new content, planned and executed properly.

About the team:

- All of us have 10+ years of server hosting experience.
    - All of us have hosted more then 5 games in our lives.
    - We all know how community in private servers works, we've been private server players as well.

Server Specs:

Version: 1283 pre-remaster patch with remaster optimizations
    2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4
    256GB ECC DDR4
    1x SSD 500GB
    1x 200GB NVMe
    1GBPS uplink
    Network mod to provide good/playable ping everywhere.

Links:

Chat(discord alternative): https://matrix.bdoevolution.to ( download riot.im app and use the url as a homeserver )

Media:

^The image has the required Hello Ragezone in chat

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,226Posts

Re: [BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

How many class are there? The client see bigger than gamezbd and official steam.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    4Posts

I will download your client good luck guys i hope you will get some where good

True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    RussianLocation
    402Posts

i think this official server files
    but server work awesome
    question how he will compete with a gamezbd
    All people are nothing but tools...

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito2105 View Post
    i think this official server files
    but server work awesome
    question how he will compete with a gamezbd
    well managed get on server to find its nowhere near ready, no way to get pearls so noway to get pets ect yeah give it a few months see if it actually becomes a real server before playing.
    Last edited by Mirin; 12-04-20 at 12:49 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    13Posts

Hello again, please keep in mind we are in open beta, so disconnects and no ways to get things is pretty normal for now, we are working on a way to provide everyone pearls asap, the reason of the client size is because as i said, this is a custom version with 16 classes right now.
    Also few months is a long road @Mirin, i'd say days :)

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bdoevolution View Post
    Hello again, please keep in mind we are in open beta, so disconnects and no ways to get things is pretty normal for now, we are working on a way to provide everyone pearls asap, the reason of the client size is because as i said, this is a custom version with 16 classes right now.
    personally as i see it right now its exact copy paste of retail with exp rates/drop rates/lifeskill rates theres noway to obtain pearls so people who wanted to test cant get value pack/blessing/pets the bare essentials to start playing, id personally credit all accounts with 50-100k pearls then people could get themselves setup, amp up the rates and then when everythings in place do a wipe if you just want to test features.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mirin View Post
    personally as i see it right now its exact copy paste of retail with exp rates/drop rates/lifeskill rates theres noway to obtain pearls so people who wanted to test cant get value pack/blessing/pets the bare essentials to start playing, id personally credit all accounts with 50-100k pearls then people could get themselves setup, amp up the rates and then when everythings in place do a wipe if you just want to test features.
    It's a good idea, i'll see what can be done regarding this suggestion asap, thanks!

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    12Posts

You really should make a discord server since its pretty much the main communication platform nowadays. At least until you get forums up.

Just like people said no way to get pearls which means no pets and people will get turned off by that and leave pretty much instant. What I suggest you to do is to gift people 1-2 even pets or Just add 200 pearls to new accounts so we can buy 1 pet.

I got a few more suggestions but I rather wait until you setup either forums and/or Discord server.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron A View Post
    You really should make a discord server since its pretty much the main communication platform nowadays. At least until you get forums up.

Just like people said no way to get pearls which means no pets and people will get turned off by that and leave pretty much instant. What I suggest you to do is to gift people 1-2 even pets or Just add 200 pearls to new accounts so we can buy 1 pet.

I got a few more suggestions but I rather wait until you setup either forums and/or Discord server.
    As much as i agree with you on the discord part, we cannot do discord because it will get deleted before we finish creating it(part of a story of a partnership between PA and discord), as for forums, they should be up today!

Pearls have been issued to every account. :)

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    12Posts

As much as i agree with you on the discord part, we cannot do discord because it will get deleted before we finish creating it(part of a story of a partnership between PA and discord), as for forums, they should be up today!

Pearls have been issued to every account. :)
    Ah understandable. Well i really hope you get the forums up asap then. Also since this is Open Beta, is there going to be a wipe before full release?

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron A View Post
    Ah understandable. Well i really hope you get the forums up asap then. Also since this is Open Beta, is there going to be a wipe before full release?
    There are absolutely no plans to wipe, however if there are some unforseen reasons to wipe, we will compensate every single person that had a character in the beta, so no worries! :)

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    EorzeaLocation
    83Posts

As much as i'd like to actually consider downloading YET another private server of BDO i'd like to have ANY informations regarding RATES which are not provided anywhere. Tried to enter your website to look for some infos and apart from slide shows on whatever i press no infos about server beside on what machine it's running. Infos please cause i cba to do that ''discord atlernetive'' just to get some decent informations .
    ANAL IS LOVE

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

I thought I would give this a shot, downloading client now. I have also downloaded Riot but the URL doesn't work when looking for the group.

EDIT// Downloaded fine, installed fine, however it's stuck at Now Processing when you press start. Server must be down
    Last edited by Sticknyc; 13-04-20 at 02:01 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    159Posts

Server is up. I'm in game currently.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Advertisement