Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are giving daily free pearls in beta, and pearl shop is ongoing a customization already :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another one bdx.to owner's server. Got enough player's money and closed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Luckily we are not really related to any other server, even if people think we were lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welp, someone has been stealing h0und's name then, since he uses that tag for over 11 years :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody who twice scammed people with retail bdo server on bdx.to and blackdeset.to domains lol :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucky for us, we haven't scammed anyone so far, neither ran any bdo server previously, i'll leave my actions speak for myself instead of arguing, if i was an owner of any of those imagniary servers i wouldn't of do this:

AGv8pP - [BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The main reason we run our server site on a .to domain is because of it's anonymity, running a server on official files instantly makes us a target :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You've put it as Remastered but it wasn't remastered when I played it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any idea why after downloading the torrent file, I get a bunch of bin files and no launcher downloader?

Edit: Windows Defender kept killing the .exe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not a trojan, it's a false positive detected by virustotal :), feel free to put a exception in your firewall to install, this is very common appearance in private servers. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd rather not take the risk of getting some kind of malware, you see...

Anyway, since your team gonna follow the retail in terms of pvp balance, which was totally ruined by the "month of rebalance"(and renown ofc), release of archer and shai, for me, as hardcore pvp-player, server falls in category of 'unplayable'. All the above reasons forced me to leave the retail back in the day. So that try was just the glimpse of curiocity, i simply wondered what can p.server reach if they get their hands on the original data-files =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back