Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know if you accept any suggestions, but I think it would be great if you would buff all mobs in general by alot so ppl dont get a burn out from hours and hours of grinding.
For example:
Mob HP x10
Mob DP x2
Mob AP x3
Mob EXP & Skill EXP x10 + the exp rates you want to add
Mob Trash Quantity x10 OR Mob Trash Silver worth x10
Mob Item Droprate x10 + the drop rates you want to add

This is just an example but I think this would benefit the game in multiple ways:
- Not getting burned out of grinding milions of mobs per hour since the mobs are a lot stronger and reward you a lot better.
- Improves grinding speed of all classes that arent so mobile as other classes
- Fighting stronger mobs and actually dodging/blocking attacks of them feels more fun and action combat than one hitting the mobs for hours
- More players can grind on one spot since the mobs are a lot stronger and take longer to kill
- Even benefits in party play if you make the mobs even stronger and higher reward rates

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At this point "retail" bdo has better drop rate and exp rate than these bdo servers. There's no point playing empty 0 rates servers while official is giving us 100FS here and there + many free pearl items and nice dicounts with latest patches.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First impression, one of the Staff Members called "Ratbag" really unprofessional behavior.
He's making sure that you don't get to talk to any of the two other Admins.

EVEN WHEN, it is about something really serious with great potential, with one reason only for them to be as successful at launch as they can be.
Just a few things here and there that caught my attention, than can be CRITICAL for AFTERBETA launch.
All I wanted to do is to point them out, but I was rejected.
So as of right now, BIG MINUS for me at this Moment, I hope things will change.
Or at least one of them will be the mature one here and actually get a hand of people who are trying to help.

EDIT : Solved the issue one of the Staff Members H0und was really helpful and took his time to listen. BIG UP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reason not to play server :
Evo Team knows nothing from BDO
Can't keep their promised things
People already exploited silver , admins don't care about anything

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Reason not to play server :
Evo Team knows nothing from BDO
Can't keep their promised things
People already exploited silver , admins don't care about anything

server is open beta, if you find something that looks anormal, i think the better you can do is report to staff the issue, players which want a better server, tend to collaborate in solving problems, do not defame the server for a problem that occurred during the open beta.

the competition is afraid from Black Desert Evolution, this is all i know right now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They already destroyed their servers. Giving old beta testers super high rate exp and drops and all new ones getting nothing. They are listening to all the exploiters of the high rate drops/exp not to wipe.. Someone is there Guru 20 already with an army of T8 coursers and full boss gear at TRI/TET. After like 4 days cause of unlimited Pearls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...the competition is afraid from Black Desert Evolution, this is all i know right now.

Prev retail-based servers blackd.cc and bdx.to died in few months while emu servers runs (Ogre and GBD) and still running (GBD) with great population and still have much lulz when somebody trying run another one retail-based server.This is all i know right now.

Developer
Reaction score
Prev retail-based servers blackd.cc and bdx.to died in few months while emu servers runs (Ogre and GBD) and still running (GBD) with great population and still have much lulz when somebody trying run another one retail-based server.This is all i know right now.

as mentioned, staff has no relation with any other bdo private server online so no need to make comparisons to people that are rising a new server from the zero to people that are on market for some years already.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as mentioned, staff has no relation with any other bdo private server online so no need to make comparisons to people that are rising a new server from the zero to people that are on market for some years already.
I'm not about devs, i'm about this retail files. Current version installed at bdoevo absolutely same with used by bdx.to before server closed. Server always lagged when 200+ players came online with random crashes. And, as i can see by patchnotes, seems bdoevo "devs" can't extend server binary functionality and modifying only gamecommondataunpack folder excel sheets.
Feature server fail will be not cause by devs, but server files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This open beta escalated quickly. Server will need a full wipe if its even going to last after GO. Feel sorry for ya new players atm. Rates for pretty much everything needs to be reconsidered as well.

Reaction score
This open beta escalated quickly. Server will need a full wipe if its even going to last after GO. Feel sorry for ya new players atm. Rates for pretty much everything needs to be reconsidered as well.

Don't worry the exploiters are licking enough butt to the staff that they wont wipe their lvl 64 char and full tet boss gear with guru 20 training in just a week :laugh: You only get the answer "You should have exploited more and don't cry!" from these beta players :D :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm one of the people who played during beta and I agree 100% that the server needs to be reboot and I stopped playing because of that I think it's completely stupid to change the rates without rebooting the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If they don't wipe many people will leave server especially newbies , after knowing that people had 1000k pearls , x100 rates and exploited billions of silver.
They need think rational and just start from clean paper and stop listening old players who was doing all that exploiting poop.

rationalrationalrational

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many classes?
What rates?
Free pearls?
What content is avaible?

Developer
Reaction score
Nice tactic to bring wipe dude. People want you trust, they tell you "say that it wont be again" and you said "Don't trust me than" very good excuse... Good luck with your 10+ years of server hosting experience.

Everyone here agrees that server needs to be wiped, don't be angry, server was in beta phase, things can go wrong.

the 1x rate is fantastic ridiculous

Exp= 20x
drop=10x
horse exp= 30x
all life exp= 10x

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no way to comunicate with ppl the riot thing doesnt work and no update from the admin here at all is the server dead? i cant just download a server with 0 knowledge, the site is basically has nothing but download button
do we get free pearls? is there a webshop? how is this any better than gamez? because gamez sux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean site looks like fake one, with login and register buttons, in media section you can see some screens from random games like L2 xD. The news section is better like since when we have 25 or 20 months in our callendar ;) Every "news" goes to main site.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the site is being worked on, and i m playing this server since day one and hoped on few more in time but server is good..population is growing(100+) server is in beta ( without wipe) ...Devs listen and work fast ...i m enjoying the server..:)
can u tell us about the server? stats? classes? succession? free pearls? enhancing rates? fs? anything helpful so we can decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back