Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The servers closed today. They have announced on their Discord servers due to lack of devs. Anyway, it was good while it lasted. They have NOVA class which I'm going to keep the client for that buggy NOVA servers released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody who twice scammed people with retail bdo server on bdx.to and blackdeset.to domains lol :)

Another one bdx.to owner's server. Got enough player's money and closed.
Yes they already told it.

There are absolutely no plans to wipe, however if there are some unforseen reasons to wipe, we will compensate every single person that had a character in the beta, so no worries! :)
Thats reason why they hide.So blieve me it be same in 7-8 month on PrimeBD and after it they will run new RandomBD on .to domain. (Hey its nice tip to hide, next time u can use .com and it will give u possibility scam people better cuz u will tell that its not .to domain like u used always for scam)

Reaction score
.to is used for anonymity. Every big private server runs under .to domain. If you run under .com it is easier to take you down

also btx and blackdesert.to had nothing to do with evolution. evo team was very new to bdo and didnt know how bdo works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a shenanigans man, main and largest BDO pserver with few thousands players online 4+ years runned on .com domain. Did not you knew it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PA no care? few sues against emulator, also acharnes was renamed to melissa and changed domain also due to PA sue, PA even sue some bot developers if u not knew, for example pyx.bdo. So your words not true my friend. How you can talk about things what u totally not known.

Reaction score
you think because of a sue they changed names and they dodged it?? XDD you think its that easy? hahaha

they sued pyx cause they did massive damage to PA cause people used the hacks public and it went out of control.

PA gives no duck about some buggy butt emulator that cant even do 1 thing right. You think they care about 40 ppl not playing the game? xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No it not think they dodged it, i just asked admin and he show me letter from PA to their datacenter. But ok i just see its ok for you to see how same group of guys with retail server file scam people every year and you not just no care you even try protect them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back