Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

wAFJUHv - [Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Discord: https://discord.gg/jTac4sQ
Downloads: https://cabal.red/downloads

Screenshots:
Beginner's Shop:
PwrDex - [Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server - RaGEZONE Forums

DP Shop:
PwrDex - [Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Vote Shop:

WEXP Shop:

Raw Platinum Shop: (Raw platinum can drop in several dungeon bosses)

ItemShop:

For RZ:
h70h17B - [Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Cabal.RED @ 2018-2019

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come there are no Cabal II Private servers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi can i talk to u i got a few questions to ask

I know its been a long time ago but does the fallen files and emerald client still work? if it does how do i fix the error and turn on the client aswell as the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried server actually it's very different then other server's have a lot of new thing's new script's new gameplay not a 1 month to full gear game it always changing adding new stuff new dg's. Just try it my buddy :) it's enjoy to play :) ( Foggy )

Reaction score
Our TG's are still popular!

I9CZewu - [Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server - RaGEZONE Forums

What coming in Red?
-Revamping some existing content.
-In Februar we plan to release our next dungeon.
-More common bugfixes

Come and play at us!

In this year we already upgraded our server machine, DDoS protection. Now you can enjoy the flawless gameplay experience and keeping your gameplay progressive!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have played on this server 2 days,also server is good but administation about nothing, ft2 solo,and i make relogs because it is hard for new char to complite dungeon, and when adm was checking my walkthrough and i make a relog ft2 was closed,after they don`t even said a word to me, and when i refer to admin for support they said that it`s my problem and sent me far away and blocked me,after i did the same) don`t reccoment a server!

Reaction score
Have played on this server 2 days,also server is good but administation about nothing, ft2 solo,and i make relogs because it is hard for new char to complite dungeon, and when adm was checking my walkthrough and i make a relog ft2 was closed,after they don`t even said a word to me, and when i refer to admin for support they said that it`s my problem and sent me far away and blocked me,after i did the same) don`t reccoment a server!

Thanks for this "review". Firstly you actually was rude as duck with us. We are keeping the right up to check the players what doing in our game, due too much hacker and bot in this game. We are sorry if you lost your dungeon entry because we are trying to keep our server clean, but you don't have right to talk rude with us, that is why you got the ban. IF you do zero respect with us, than you get back the same. That simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back