Re: [Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server

[Cabal Online]Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server
    Lot of update done since the last bump.
    RED

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Have played on this server 2 days,also server is good but administation about nothing, ft2 solo,and i make relogs because it is hard for new char to complite dungeon, and when adm was checking my walkthrough and i make a relog ft2 was closed,after they don`t even said a word to me, and when i refer to admin for support they said that it`s my problem and sent me far away and blocked me,after i did the same) don`t reccoment a server!

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    729Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tuborg1997 View Post
    Have played on this server 2 days,also server is good but administation about nothing, ft2 solo,and i make relogs because it is hard for new char to complite dungeon, and when adm was checking my walkthrough and i make a relog ft2 was closed,after they don`t even said a word to me, and when i refer to admin for support they said that it`s my problem and sent me far away and blocked me,after i did the same) don`t reccoment a server!
    Thanks for this "review". Firstly you actually was rude as fuck with us. We are keeping the right up to check the players what doing in our game, due too much hacker and bot in this game. We are sorry if you lost your dungeon entry because we are trying to keep our server clean, but you don't have right to talk rude with us, that is why you got the ban. IF you do zero respect with us, than you get back the same. That simple...
    RED

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    729Posts

Frozen Canyon update tomorrow!
    RED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement