Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Corum Online] BattleDungeon - Corum Online Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rates are hilarious x1 , normal , normal ....... lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well I'm sure the exp is different but that's what I was told to put. The quests level you to 175

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know this game at all.. if someone is willing to help me in game, then ill download this.

I am one of the gm's of this game and I help with translating files for this game to English
game supports Japanese and English.

all gm's can help players upto a certain point.

we have events a lot usually on weekends
we have maintenance every week on Wednesdays for Japanese time players, Tuesday if you live in u.s but since japan is one day ahead of us that's why it's different but it all takes place at the same time.

so if anyone needs help let me know there's plenty of stuff to do in game.
soon more stuff to be added. also this is like gpotato was but better and just like Japanese and Korean corum online was but better.

I'm "[GM]ray11" on game

more players willing to join this game the better and funer it be for us all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can I still post on here? hope its not too old to do that.

this server is still going strong I am GM of it hope we can get more users to the game.
not sure were I can get more users from I tried lots of sites. but this is the best corum online private server. it has everything you know from Japanese corum online , Korean corum. and gpotato corum had + more. and more content soon to come..

hope some people can spread the word if they know people that would like to play. it help this game out a bunch.
game supports English and Japanese.

Updated Post: battledungeon English website made http://corumonline.net

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Ray,

I have created a character and reached 175 already and got my G5/G6 sets. I am not sure what to do after I reach that point. Is there a guide for fresh level 175's? I used to play on gpotato and had a few high level chars, but this version doesn't look the same. (I would also like to know if it is possible to get set items dropped from mobs, same as in gpotato?)

Thanks, I can't wait to invite my friends from gpotato corum to see this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back