Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CrazyTaoReborn (Live Now) - Cute version of Eudemons Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CrazyTaoReborn

Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/CrazyTao-Reborn-885395225141970/

Details

CrazyTaoReborn - Home
Rules :
CrazyTaoReborn - Rules
Exp Rate : Medium
TPS Rate Drop : Low

Composing Rate : Low

Events :

Weekly Permanent Events On Facebook

1) Up to 10,000 TPS given free every week from Administrator
2) Free Special Costume Special Pets on monthly event

Suggestion that is in plan :

Buying back all your in-game items gotten by Administrator for TPS via booth, so free to play or pay to win players gets to get TPS for extra items they have in warehouse ! It will be on a weekly event over the weekend.

Customer support contact :

Email : supermrtan@gmail.com
Wechat : crazytaoreborn
Facebook messenger :
https://www.facebook.com/CrazyTao-Reborn-885395225141970

Highlights : Server won't be shutting down even there's lack of players or there's not a single donation, this is our promise to players, so rest assured you are playing on a server that will be around until the end of the world ! :cool:

Server Location : United States
In-Game Screenshot : superman1987 - CrazyTaoReborn (Live Now) - Cute version of Eudemons Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

when i try to connect to the server I get a message "MMORPG Crazy Tao Client Execute Program doesnt work anymore" close program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

when i try to connect to the server I get a message "MMORPG Crazy Tao Client Execute Program doesnt work anymore" close program.

Hello, to fix this issue please right click on the CrazyTao application and go properties and then go into compatibility and set the compatibility mode to Windows 98 / Windows Me and it will fix the issues.
https://imgur.com/mKdON3R

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello. As per our section rules I must ask the OP to add the following to their advert:

The location/country of your server's host
At least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'

You have 48 hours to add these. Failure to do so will result in your thread being archived. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. As per our section rules I must ask the OP to add the following to their advert:

The location/country of your server's host
At least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'

You have 48 hours to add these. Failure to do so will result in your thread being archived. Thanks.
Edited the main thread with location + screenshot. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, to fix this issue please right click on the CrazyTao application and go properties and then go into compatibility and set the compatibility mode to Windows 98 / Windows Me and it will fix the issues.
https://imgur.com/mKdON3R

Thx,
I tried vista and win 2000 was so close to the solution ^^

Thx,
Now i get a runtime error!

Program ...... CrazyTao.exe

abnormal program termination

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx,

Now i get a runtime error!

Program ...... CrazyTao.exe

abnormal program termination
Hi, after you got the error, have you tried clicking on play.exe ? or the play button which you are seeing(if there's is).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server may be up but people cannot join, can you please tell us how to solve the crash issue ? ty.........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, are you able to provide screenshot of the crash ? The exact screenshot of the error+your windows specs

server may be up but people cannot join, can you please tell us how to solve the crash issue ? ty.........

Back