Dragomon Angels Private server | Server release at 12th May 2022

Dragomon Angels Private server | Server release at 12th May 2022

Information:
    Dragomon Angels is a Dragomon Hunter Private Server with cool new Features, Seasons and Events.
    We Currently Run on The Latest Server Files Available

Hosting Location: EU
    Server Language: English
    Discord:https://discord.com/invite/AkRaxgZ7ZV
    Register: http://dragomonangels.to/Register
    Download: On Discord in the news channel.

SERVER START 12th May 4 PM
    UTC +2

Rates:
    x1 Exp
    x1 Drop
    x1 Gold

Last edited by DragomonAngels; 12-05-22 at 02:42 PM.

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    3,998Posts

Re: Dragomon Angels Private server | Server release at 12th May 2022

Looks awesome! Unfortunately it is EU.

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    27Posts

1x rates....Holy hell thats not going to go over well.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    25Posts

lol not even 3x or 5x

GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ☮/UAE.phpLocation
    3,185Posts

Congrats on the server~
    Let's give it a shot since it has passed long time from last time I played DHonline ^^ goodluck everyone.
    "In The Line Of Fire"

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    28Posts

1x rates will bring this server down soon.. atleast should be 5x

MemberRank
    May 2022 Join Date
    2Posts

Been playing since release and today i uninstalled.
    At first i had to deal with the insane cutscene spam while questing but i thought "No matter, once i'm done with these quests i'll be ready for the real content, just endure" and man i was completely wrong, because as soon as the cutscene-infested questing stops you just get stuck in the lv46/47/48/49 limbo for 4-5 days, then you can start the real grind, what about the grind though? well, i feel like i could be playing for a year everyday and never get a piece of equipment relevant to my character.

Armor blueprints are completely RNG, playing a warrior? well, congratulations, you get a cloth armor blueprint! farming a certain boss for its materials for a couple days? well, congratulations, you get a 102% weapon! (weapon % can go up to 130, the higher the % the higher the base attack), want to refine (% increase) the pathetic weapon you just crafted? well, refining your weapon consumes the same amount of materials you need for crafting it and twice the gold (how is this even a thing) so go and farm the same materials all over again! (4 daily dng entrances btw, so 1 try per day if you're lucky enough to get the same material 4 times in a row), want to farm an specific mount or glyph? well, the droprate is pathetic so you're capped on your daily kills before you get to make any progress so good luck (yes, there is a limit on daily monster kills)

And the outrageous "Primeval" equipment hunting? (equipment you MUST have if you want to deal any significant damage) a complete RNGfest! you have to use your whole life's luck to get one of these or.. you can just open the AP shop and buy a couple stacks of those juicy and incredibly p2w loot drop boosts! (i'm talking up to 4 extra drops per boss kill) so, at the end of the day, who's getting all this crazy equipment? yeah..

If i'm not wrong this server had a facebook page where it said "not p2w", guess you guys threw that idea out of the window already, because you can't have dragomon not being pay-to-win when you guys kept the bonuses from the archive system that give massive damage/health/ect. boosts enabled, these are boosts you get just for playing the in-game altar/gacha (no way of obtaining any of these items just by playing the game, gib money pls) and collecting the costumes on it (costumes also aren't cosmetic only, and give big stat boosts as well)

I've played the Aeria version before it got killed and it's sad to see the same game go online once again pretty much unchanged, can tell that you guys don't want a long-lasting server but a quick cash-grab, enjoy the money while it lasts i guess.

Also i've seen some people duping and abusing trade-in system not being punished at all,
    are these people being ignored because of their donations? sigh.

Best of luck.

MemberRank
    May 2022 Join Date
    2Posts

GMs already ignoring people duping gold and items just because said people are donators, rip.

Advertisement