• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dragonica] Dragonica Old School 0.15.12 ( ICE PATCH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KickOut - [Dragonica] Dragonica Old School 0.15.12 ( ICE PATCH - RaGEZONE Forums

[INFO]

Server Name : Old School DR
Rates : 15x 5x 1x
Version 0.15.12

[Features]

* Old Towns ( Port of the winds , Odelia etc ..)
* Old F1-F5 Missions
* Old Job Quests !
* F6 / F7
* Old Lavalon
* Old Paris
* Old Story Line !

====================================================

only reigster working for now .
Download :
https://mega.co.nz/#!uFk1GayD!RMF4bxhXNP_Xo5Ex8AVOV6dfoa_tvGBdqds9tsxb9PM

[Some Pictures:]
KickOut - [Dragonica] Dragonica Old School 0.15.12 ( ICE PATCH - RaGEZONE Forums

For more go inside !

=====================================

Comeing up :
Vote For Cash System
Donate System
New Launcher !

Looking For A PHP develoer !

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do I need to finish all hero quest to do lv40 job change?

Is it possible to just enable the quest without doing any of the hero quests? Or even just provide the cash shop item to quick change..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
luncher doesnt work

luncher doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amazing! could you tell me how many players in your seriver?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you do what you did for the 2nd job change quest for the 3rd job change quest? I don't think I can ever grind up 70k achievement points.. And there's no way for me to get CP at the moment

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cant register
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e07'
The conversion of a nvarchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.
/Register.asp, line 161

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Connection to the server has been lost due to abnormal client status (0x00001)"

Halp/.

Reaction score
Are you guys going to keep the maplestory cms?

I'll give it a go on your pserver, it has been a while since I last played Dragonica!

can't login on website, I think the Sign in btn is bugged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you guys going to keep the maplestory cms?

I'll give it a go on your pserver, it has been a while since I last played Dragonica!

can't login on website, I think the Sign in btn is bugged

Lol xD I too didn't read what he said on the first post "only register is working right now" and judging by the "need php developers" statement at the bottom i think he might need a while...but honestly people should support this.

I'm donating.

Back