Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul EU private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New longterm Echo of Soul EU Private Server

Server Type: pve/pvp

Content: 70 lvl

Openning Halloween Event with free stuff (for ex. insta 35 lvl Pack and many more)!!!

Cool Adventures & Questlines

Massive Profession System

Awesome pvp

Soul System

3x XP Event till end of November

10x Quest XP perma

Free Premium Pack 30 Days at lvl 70

Reworked Infinity Challenge lvl 70 Dungeons with Free 80 entrys

Reworked Professions

Reworked Drop

Reworked enchance

Reworked item stacks

New Level up rewards (jewels, bags, enhancements)

Forum

Active Support

Lottery System

Forum Events

Come check Forum and look at announcements and events
Also please use you real email adresses to register, its needed for account verification
https://www.abyss-eos.com/forum/

Website
https://www.abyss-eos.com/

Discord
https://discord.gg/nB4Zx2c

Link to client you can find on Discord

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mega and torrent uploads are active, just checked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might I suggest using another filehost site like mediafire, googledrive, nopy.to, or literally any other site that doesn't require you to register/purchase memebership to download with more than 100kbs?
Mega doesn't limit the download speed, but it does cap you at 5GB per ~6 hours. That means downloading your 10GB client takes someone at the very least 6 hours, or even 12 if the limit isn't strictly 5GB.

Lastly, please do take a look at other threads over here, and take maybe more than 5 minutes to make your post more enticing for anyone reading it. Right now it's a barebones 50 words introduction, and if it reflects the quality of your server then I don't even want to click your homepage.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might I suggest using another filehost site like mediafire, googledrive, nopy.to, or literally any other site that doesn't require you to register/purchase memebership to download with more than 100kbs?
Mega doesn't limit the download speed, but it does cap you at 5GB per ~6 hours. That means downloading your 10GB client takes someone at the very least 6 hours, or even 12 if the limit isn't strictly 5GB.

Lastly, please do take a look at other threads over here, and take maybe more than 5 minutes to make your post more enticing for anyone reading it. Right now it's a barebones 50 words introduction, and if it reflects the quality of your server then I don't even want to click your homepage.

maybe the admin of the server did not create the post, also this is the best EOS server with rates and admin willing to do changes that i have seen in years...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread could still do with an overhaul on presentation, but considering you added new links pretty fast I'd say it speaks well on how the owner's quick to listen and react to suggestions.
I can only wish you the best of luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a workaround for Windows 2004/20H2 game launch problem, details on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back