Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Eden Eternal - FrostBlock

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server will be closed on October 16, 2019 in order to fix and improve the problem.

When the server is ready for service We will announce the CBT day again.

Update @ October 15 2019

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Word of advice to everyone thinking of joining this server. This is the group of people behind the Thai Private Server who pose as an official server. They're renowned for wiping their server so don't donate they making server here now because even their Thai community are sick of their shenanigans.

I find it funny that you also ripped all of the content from the VGN Team. There are Titles in there named after players and guilds that you forgot to remove btw.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is not Thai Owner and All files serve reverybserver to same.But It depends on the development of each team. You do not think that it is all the same. Yes, the source may be the same. But each developer May you understand

Word of advice to everyone thinking of joining this server. This is the group of people behind the Thai Private Server who pose as an official server. They're renowned for wiping their server so don't donate they making server here now because even their Thai community are sick of their shenanigans.

I find it funny that you also ripped all of the content from the VGN Team. There are Titles in there named after players and guilds that you forgot to remove btw.
You just want to create chaos for us. Although you don't know anything Everything you say Caused by your thoughts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000233691.html (yeah it's the owner - NotAura/FrostBlock)
The Bielorussian is Thai now ? https://mat3e.github.io/brains/img/3.jpg

Seem funny, with you "1" message but ok.

---------------------

What rate was the server ? Exp % ?
I dont think the person is referring to the owners nationality but rather that they are in the same circle as the people who run this server
https://www.eden.in.th/

This is apparent on the discord server too as the language priority is en->th->fr->ru->multi which from knowing most the players on this discord you would understand that the second most spoken language is either spanish or french. Also there main staff is fluent in the th language section.

As for rates the post says 20% but in discord they said 0% and they have also modified the EXP value to take longer to level. As for class EXP and DROP rates they have not been mentioned unless I have missed it.

Is not Thai Owner and All files serve reverybserver to same.But It depends on the development of each team. You do not think that it is all the same. Yes, the source may be the same. But each developer May you understand

You just want to create chaos for us. Although you don't know anything Everything you say Caused by your thoughts

Im very worried to continue playing your server if you say all files for every server is the same. Thai server is using very old files compared to Aeria/Taiwan/Vendetta and they have many graphical issues and are missing many content. I know you limited your content to 55 for now but your files are missing many things that cannot simply be copied from another servers. I have worked in the past with X-Legend games (mainly Aura Kingdom) and I know there is many struggles you will have with these files.

You have launched your server too early and do not know what you are doing. There is so many bugs that this should be closed beta where afterwards you wipe the database but instead people are having trouble gaining armor cause the mail crashes them and your team is very indecisive on your future plans. Please fix this soon or you will lose all your players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this rate is too low, I mean it doesnt even reach x1,5 so its not different much compared with vanilla rate :(

Back