Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eden Eternal NEW Private

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone Admin , all member
Eden Eternal New Private ServerServer work all _______________________

EXP x5CP x5DROP x3

FREE ITEM START PACK
- Auric Jewel (7 days)
- Grassland Alpaca (Legendary)
- Iris Jewel (1 day) x2
- EXP Charm III (NT) x3
- Loot Charm III (NT) x3
- CP Charm III (NT) x3
- Mysterical 7-slot Expansion (NT) x3
- Eternal Heritage Armor Set
- Eternal Heritage Weapon Set
- Heavy Legacy Armor Set
- Light Legacy Armor Set
- Cloth Legacy Armor Set
- Naughty Puppy

***Welcome to join this server***

Mail is work , But this only one way to do it
Exam.
When you get item in mail , you collect and delete for get other mail

REGISTER ID ACCOUNT
https://ee.notaura.com/

DONWLOAD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RHoAp5mtvFxHREApgHEaLzhWkEsBd4NF/view?usp=sharing

snapshot_20200225_115339 - Eden Eternal NEW Private - RaGEZONE Forums snapshot_20200225_115307 - Eden Eternal NEW Private - RaGEZONE Forums snapshot_20200225_023648 - Eden Eternal NEW Private - RaGEZONE Forums snapshot_20200226_013457 - Eden Eternal NEW Private - RaGEZONE Forums snapshot_20200226_020906 - Eden Eternal NEW Private - RaGEZONE Forums

unknowmyid2809 - Eden Eternal NEW Private - RaGEZONE Forums

I apologize if there are any errors.

GET FREE ITEM THIS LINK
https://ee.notaura.com/newbie/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after a long time testing this Private server, I know that the Original Admin might disagree with any I have to say, but these are the truth facts and you need to take like a man and just deal with it

GoodFeedback
1. Good working Server, I did not had no issue when connecting to the game
2. the patch system is pure 100% perfect no issue when the updating the game
3. no problem when login in and creating your own account threw there website
4. Most all the main quest and side quest work perfect without no issue
5.I hacked to there game server and I see they wonderful job with Coding really nice and clean
6. Server net code and the connection were PERFECT, no issue of no lag issue when connecting to there game server
7. Really good game and well balance and well thought out

BadFeedback
1. Admin failed to answer my question and he was not very supportive some question I asked
2. Website Don't have no kind a submit tickle if there problem they wanted you to report to there discord
3. I did not gain no access to the free item that admin had promised and there were no claim I reviewed from what he had claimed
4. Game server did not give us no kind of EXP x5CP x5 DROP x3 rate no claim I reviewed from what he had claimed
5. Community Discord very small but only Admin was active so you wont get real response from the community right away I mean its is discord we dealing with
6. I understand this just a small gaming server but its a ghost town there no guild made in the game server and so you are be doing everything solo and lose interest in few days of testing the server

Overall Review and My Opinion
I felt that the admin was very kind when he ask my other questions and when the subject of the word pay-to-win came to be he totally ignored and said just ask the people here I feel that an admin who runs a private server should know the answer to the question only he has the power to make those changes now let's move on to the game the game is great one hundred percent perfect no problems there are a few hiccups here and there but not too serious as I spend a whole week playing the game I did enjoy the whole game perfectly I mean he did perfect job On Keep in it the game well perfect and balance sadly the community is very low and you are going to be doing a lot of soloing most of the time I never received any of the free item that he claimed that he said there was were supposed to have and that never happened and I fully tested the game and I can tell you that this is a one great game but they lack a lots of their information.

Rated this game server
5/5 stars
community rating
2/5 stars
topic rating for this topic
3/5

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after a long time testing this Private server, I know that the Original Admin might disagree with any I have to say, but these are the truth facts and you need to take like a man and just deal with it

GoodFeedback
1. Good working Server, I did not had no issue when connecting to the game
2. the patch system is pure 100% perfect no issue when the updating the game
3. no problem when login in and creating your own account threw there website
4. Most all the main quest and side quest work perfect without no issue
5.I hacked to there game server and I see they wonderful job with Coding really nice and clean
6. Server net code and the connection were PERFECT, no issue of no lag issue when connecting to there game server
7. Really good game and well balance and well thought out

BadFeedback
1. Admin failed to answer my question and he was not very supportive some question I asked
2. Website Don't have no kind a submit tickle if there problem they wanted you to report to there discord
3. I did not gain no access to the free item that admin had promised and there were no claim I reviewed from what he had claimed
4. Game server did not give us no kind of EXP x5CP x5 DROP x3 rate no claim I reviewed from what he had claimed
5. Community Discord very small but only Admin was active so you wont get real response from the community right away I mean its is discord we dealing with
6. I understand this just a small gaming server but its a ghost town there no guild made in the game server and so you are be doing everything solo and lose interest in few days of testing the server

Overall Review and My Opinion
I felt that the admin was very kind when he ask my other questions and when the subject of the word pay-to-win came to be he totally ignored and said just ask the people here I feel that an admin who runs a private server should know the answer to the question only he has the power to make those changes now let's move on to the game the game is great one hundred percent perfect no problems there are a few hiccups here and there but not too serious as I spend a whole week playing the game I did enjoy the whole game perfectly I mean he did perfect job On Keep in it the game well perfect and balance sadly the community is very low and you are going to be doing a lot of soloing most of the time I never received any of the free item that he claimed that he said there was were supposed to have and that never happened and I fully tested the game and I can tell you that this is a one great game but they lack a lots of their information.

Rated this game server
5/5 stars
community rating
2/5 stars
topic rating for this topic
3/5
I think you faile some time when server MT , And All player can get free item try again this link https://ee.notaura.com/newbie/And I think it's not Pay-To-Win server because I didn't make any donations. But I'm just trying to play more than a donate player And you want society to play You cannot play this game by yourself. If you are curious or have questions You can say hello to me. I'm happy to invite you to our party, Raphael.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Admin is horrible, this is not the first time he has up and left. He deleted the discord server after getting himself compromised, blamed his old staff for his own mistakes, and did not punish those proven to be cheaters in game. But he will gladly take your donations in any form. Avoid the name "NotAura/Frostblock" this person is a whole scam.

Also the poster above me, Raphael, is one of the cheaters. He spawned items in despite the fact the GM said no one had commands, which was a lie!!!

Avoid it, the admin is a child and a scammer. Do not return to our community!!!

Reaction score
Can you give me server file & client?
i want to be open on my country (Thailand)
and i ready to learn or fix the problem your server.
please give me that.
thankyou sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admin is horrible, this is not the first time he has up and left. He deleted the discord server after getting himself compromised, blamed his old staff for his own mistakes, and did not punish those proven to be cheaters in game. But he will gladly take your donations in any form. Avoid the name "NotAura/Frostblock" this person is a whole scam.

Also the poster above me, Raphael, is one of the cheaters. He spawned items in despite the fact the GM said no one had commands, which was a lie!!!

Avoid it, the admin is a child and a scammer. Do not return to our community!!!
amazing when you go ahead and and put every View and your opinion on something the administrative go send it ends up shutting down the server and then did not like the criticism that I put for his channel on his server it's kind of sad that we have to see people like him quick rage and turn off his servers just because he doesn't like it's all staff that's really funny however I did test it out his private server when it was running and I had no issues the problem with him is he doesn't know how to react with other he just a little child who doesn't know how to run a proper Community when it comes to people and I feel that the administrators failed to do so it's a good thing you just went ahead and told us because I was about to reply back to him like dude you freaking lied about what you said about the server and you did not do anything to improve it on the what you claim but I guess it's too late now what a waste of my time on his behalf

offline create my account but dont enter!!!

it's because the admin shut down his server and his Discord Channel what a disappointment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amazing ...

it's because the admin shut down his server and his Discord Channel what a disappointment

know of any other server other than the official or vendetta? some other server that is new or at least recently released

Back