Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Elsword] Void Elsword - The first international Elsword Private Server!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cant get the register page to register my account. :(

Got it fixed. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest how about banning all IP from Vietnam before they totally wrecked your server?

source: pic gotten from a facebook group of Vietnamese Elsword players, sent from my friend.

Like seriously, how can those people act like proper human to stop shaming our country gamers pride, just sad.

//Anw, downloading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck yes!!! Thank you!!!

Edit: I keep running into an issue where when I try to start the elsword.exe, x2.exe stops and shuts down. Basically, the cheatwall image shows up until x2.exe shuts down itself and I never make it to the login screen. Help anyone?

VoidEls - [Elsword] Void Elsword - The first international Elsword Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix the channel and no conection to server?

I just log off and back in a couple times until channels show up. Sure its annoying, but its the only way I've found thus far.

duck yes!!! Thank you!!!

Edit: I keep running into an issue where when I try to start the elsword.exe, x2.exe stops and shuts down. Basically, the cheatwall image shows up until x2.exe shuts down itself and I never make it to the login screen. Help anyone?

VoidEls - [Elsword] Void Elsword - The first international Elsword Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Have you tried running x2.exe with windows 7 compatibility? Also it may be your antivirus program. x2.exe shows up as a false positive on my system. I had to allow it access.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just log off and back in a couple times until channels show up. Sure its annoying, but its the only way I've found thus far.

Have you tried running x2.exe with windows 7 compatibility? Also it may be your antivirus program. x2.exe shows up as a false positive on my system. I had to allow it access.

I have it on my exceptions list on my Norton....in fact, my whole disk drive for all of my games is on the exceptions list. Nothing is working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i used to have this problem.. thing is.. i had to restart my computer then turn off all applications aside from elsword lul the hackshield is really picky with running applications

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very interesting release, and to top it off with infinite stamina...? Incredible!

Unfortunately for me however, whenever I log into the client it crashes. I'll keep playing around with it, but for right now I'm out. :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully that's the reason that my client crashes on login! Thanks friend! I'll update this whenever the server comes back up!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After i put in login information it said i couldn't connect to te servers. What do i do?

i want to be a doctor
Reaction score
Clearly you dont check the forums of void you lazy twerp.. servers down.. we dont know when it will be up again.. its undergoing major maintenance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now its a week since the server went offline.. hopefully they fix the issue soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is it still down?

Finally back on but i still don't know why i cant activate my account and i have had no luck with getting help anywhere else can someone assist me in getting into the game?

Back