Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero | Server is open and online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
grasshoper - [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero | Server is open and online - RaGEZONE Forums

ESO Zero is an mid rate international Ether Saga Odyssey private server.

Zero means the origin for our dev team, our goal is to define a new Ether Saga world with lots of exciting features. Zero also means the new beginning to everyone who gonna start a new challenging journey in our server, we will bring fresh new experiences to every ESO fans.

Facebook: Ether Saga Zero FB page
Homepage: www.ESOZERO.com
Register: Register here
Download client: Download by mirrors or by Bittorrent

Server Spec:
Set in North America, 7x24 dedicated server

ESO Zero's Current Features: (20140206 Updated)
1. Max level 135, 10x EXP rate, 50x drop rate, 25x money drop rate, 2x quest EXP reward, 5x quest money reward. Enable Realm:Beginning(PVE), Realm01(PVP), Realm05(PVP), Realm06(PVE), Realm08(PVP), Realm10(PVP), TW Realm.

2. Offering free E-bucks by vote job system and convertion system. The players can get E-bucks for free by doing vote job everyday, their online hours will auto convert to E-cents. And after joining the community on our forum, they can earn the forum EXP (a credit unit on the forum) by most of the actions, and be able to use it to convert to E-bucks. Also playing FPS game in our L4D2 server will bring you more convertible points which can be converted to E-bucks too.

3. Custom Heaven Repository(cash shop), big discount on most of the items.
(1) Add all the existing ESO fashion items to the Heaven Repository, including those disappeared cosplay sets which have been removed in official ESO.(Check the cosplay set's screenshots here)
(2) Add lots of upgraded flying and ground mounts to the Heaven Repository. Add many new custom mounts which are converted from other PWE games.(Check the screenshots of the new LoMA mounts)
(3) Add some custom lotto boxes to Heaven Repository. Add several new custom smiley items to the Heaven Repository. Set 50% discount on the Advanced Vitamins. Add some imbue stones to discount list. Lower the price for teleport expresses.
(4) Add tons of new custom fashion items into Heaven Repository, these custom fashion items are created by our players, thanks to them for bringing so many creative fun stuff to the ESO, usually we adds more new custom fashion items in every weekly update. Check this thread to join the discussion about the custom fashion, and check this thread to know how to create a custom fashion. (Welcome to submit your custom fashion works to us, just send the *.ski and *.dds files to esozerogm@gmail.com, the reward is waitting)

4. Lower the crafting leveling EXP requirement to 1/20 of original. Set all the Crafting Recipes’ Exp requirement to 1/10 of original.

5. The overpowered evo pets have been modified to balanced level of strength. Evo Panda and evo Redridge have the same property and strength as the Oxen Ultera, and the growth of them will not increase the strength. Add the Fragranberry Pack to the Heaven Repository.

6. Change the max level limit to 150 for some official instances: "Monkey Gauntlet", "Twisted Moon", "Pit of Champions", "15 Minutes Stand", "Warcry: Battle of Xanada", "The Sacred Hunt". Set some bosses and mobs' level to 150. Add Apothecary and Stash keeper into the Future’s End and Future’s Finale, also set the SP rate to 4x for FF and FE. The max level limit of teleport to Dream Lost World has changed to 110. The players can get 2 Swords of Courage everyday. Removed the Culture point requirement for the +9 imbue service NPC which is in dungeon:The Sacred Hunt, replace it with reputation points requirement.

7. Add Silver Ingot to the drop list of the boss(level 60+). Add a new npc to Pokari, near by those Ingot Exchangers, provides the new service of ingot exchange for some high level Transform Cards. And the npc:”Ingot Exchanger Qien” in Pokari starts selling some low level Transform Cards for gold.

8. Enable the daily quests:”Daily Clock”and ”Fruits of Labor”, min level limit is 45, ppl could complete them after being sticky online for 2 hours. The reward is Sweep Tokens or Fruit of Work. Sweep Tokens can be used for exchange with some useful items, Fruit of Work can be used in the daily imbue event.

9. Add 2 more Astral Overlord invasion events for every week, 1st one will happen in the Wednesday at 17:00PM, 2nd one will happen in the Sunday at 15:00PM. There is a server clock on our homepage, you can watch it in anytime.

10. Fashions, Mounts, Flights can be upgraded with some specified items, including the Carbon Fibre, Silver Ingot, Relic Orb(Lost Island), Material items from the Cube. After the upgrading, these items will obtain better stats and faster speed. We add specified tag to the item name for identifying its level, e.g a fashion item usually has 4 levels could be upgraded to, there are 4 tags:"☆", "★", "○", "▲" expressing each level. And remember this, the upgrading operation always has a chance to fail, if you plan to upgrade your fashion/mount/flight, remember to use the "Ancestral Crystal" or "Elements Charm" to increase the success rate.

11. Add a new custom npc:Gospel Young Disciple, he is near by the npc: Ziola in Pokari. He is selling some level 60~90 equipments and imbue item for new players.

12. Bring back the old embrace animation from Ether Saga Online. The Pokari City is having some new background music, also it's in snow since the 2014 new year. We also added some new transform cards for fun, which can be obtained from the loot of the Pokari boss, you can become to a dance girl and perform a complete korean style dance with gorgeous lights and music. And we added tons of new fireworks into the npc shop in the Pokari City, you can buy them for fun.

13. Add a custom band scene in the center of the Pokari City. The npcs in this band are providing some custom exchange service or quests. And there are 2 bosses wandering in the Pokari City. They have very low AP but ultimate high HP, hunt them down would bring some good loot, including some lotto boxes, and "JD Token", "Smiley Token". You can use the new token items to exchange for some new custom mounts or the new smiley items.

14. The new npc:Quiet Lucy in the Pokari City is providing the teleport service for entering the new custom maps. In ESO Zero, until right now, we already have created 5 new custom open regions, 3 new custom dungeons(adventure map).

The
5new regions are:
(1) The Wildlands
click here to see the guide
(2) The Cubeclick here to see the guide
(3) Classic Pokari City
(4) The Billows – click here to see the guide (in editing…)
(5) Kunlun Wonderland – click here to see the guide
(in editing…)

The 3new dungeons are:
(1) Lost Island
(2) Wildlands Dayclick here to see the guide
(3) Classic Pokari PVP Battleclick here to see the guide

15. Add some special weapons in the npc shop(Pokari City), upgrade these weapons will cost billions of SP, so you can use them to fix the extreme high SP problem. And for fixing the problem of "overlimit gold in bag", we added a new item:"5k gold" in the npc shop.

16. In ESO Zero, there are several new custom gear sets for high level players:
(1)
Level 120 armor set – craft these gears with Genesis armor pieces and some material items from the new map: The WildLands
(2) Level 120 weapons – craft these weapons with Genesis weapons and the material items from the new map: The Cube
(3) Level 130 armor set – craft these gears with level 120 armor pieces and some material items from the new map: Kunlun Wonderland
(4)
Level 130 weapons – craft these weapons with level 120 weapons and some material items from the new map: The Billows
To know about our roadmap of development, please check this entry.

Server Changelog:
20140206 - Updated the server features, current version is beta 1.4.
20130807 - Beta 1.2 Released with lots of new features.
20130722 - New update for server, add more custom features.
20130715 - New update for server, add more mounts, and other chanegs.
20130711 - New update for server, add all fashion, open FF,FE,TW, and increased the drop rate.
20130709 - Server implemented data wipeout today, to fix some serious problem.
20130708 - 1st auto update patch released.
20130708 - Server is open and online. Also released the beta 1.1 client.
​20130707 - Released the urgent manual patch for fixing the crash bug.
​20130706 - Website is get online, client is ready for download.

Exclusive Screenshots of ESO Zero:
Cosplay fashion:
grasshoper - [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero | Server is open and online - RaGEZONE Forums

New custom map - WildLands:

New LoMA mounts:

Screenshots of Ether Saga Odyssey:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero

I always liked ESO more than LOMA. What state is the server hosted in?

I'm more interested in the vote-for-zen options. If it's a tiny amount and the cash shop is a lot of money, then a vote-for-zen system just isn't worth it. If it's reasonable or very good amount compared to low or very low cash prices, then it'll be worth it.

PS: Good luck.. I hope this server is developed with the players in mind, and I also hope it can beat Lavalon which is p2w. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I always liked ESO more than LOMA. What state is the server hosted in?

I'm more interested in the vote-for-zen options. If it's a tiny amount and the cash shop is a lot of money, then a vote-for-zen system just isn't worth it. If it's reasonable or very good amount compared to low or very low cash prices, then it'll be worth it.

PS: Good luck.. I hope this server is developed with the players in mind, and I also hope it can beat Lavalon which is p2w. ;)

The vote job system's reward rules will be released later in our e-buck guide thread. And vote job system is not the only choice to earn e-bucks.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

5~10 e-bucks for 1 vote, one account can vote for twice everyday. Same as the vote job system in KFF-LoMA. And vote job system is not the only choice to earn e-bucks.

Will you be drastically reducing the prices in the Cash Shop like KFF did? That's like the only way it would seem reasonable. We all know pricing by default is set to high, so 5-10 won't do much.

I do agree with the way KFF is done, but they also have the numerous custom NPCs which include a lot of cash shop items. I know Lavalon would never give anything out, and 1 major thing I remember needing and not being able to get was the keys for some of those instances which were cash shop only keys and gave butt loads of XP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will you be drastically reducing the prices in the Cash Shop like KFF did? That's like the only way it would seem reasonable. We all know pricing by default is set to high, so 5-10 won't do much.

I do agree with the way KFF is done, but they also have the numerous custom NPCs which include a lot of cash shop items. I know Lavalon would never give anything out, and 1 major thing I remember needing and not being able to get was the keys for some of those instances which were cash shop only keys and gave butt loads of XP.

There is big discount for the price of lots of useful items in the cash shop. About more custom content, u can check the Roadmap part in our server intro thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

the quest exp reward is quite low, other than that the server looks amazing, I really hope this isn't an elaborate scam, downloading as I write that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero | put off to July 8th

I'm sorry to say, the server open has to put off to the July 8th, because we need more hours to fix some problems on connection. Please be patient and wait for more hours...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero | urgent patch v2 released

If you are using Beta 1.0 client, please download and install the Urgent Manual Patch V2 right now, it will fix the crash bug when enter the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i download the patch and got error come out ESO Zero-Cannot assign a TPngImage to a TJvPictures.(went press start button on the client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i download the patch and got error come out ESO Zero-Cannot assign a TPngImage to a TJvPictures.(went press start button on the client)

That's a common little bug for our current launcher program, will not affect the game running, u can just click OK to close it after you quit the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I would really like to join. I have made an account then I went to download the game and it said files unavailable or something then after 5 minutes every time I try to go to the home site it just sais error. if anyone can help me will be much help, thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would really like to join. I have made an account then I went to download the game and it said files unavailable or something then after 5 minutes every time I try to go to the home site it just sais error. if anyone can help me will be much help, thx
Here is the download page:
ESO Zero | a Ether Saga Odyssey private server | ESO Zero
Which download type u choosed? I tested just 1 min ago, all download mirrors working fine. And the torrent too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is probably the best private server out there, definetly join this if you haven't yet!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump. Server gets a new update today, check the detail on facebook page.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel like downloading the client for your server and giving it a try, but when I look at the Download section, it says that the Download links are 'Locked'.

Any idea on how to fix this, or if you locked them accidentally? >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just don't like how you force us to like the content so as to download the game , I find it pretty unprofessional and I guess that I won't play there for that same reason

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just don't like how you force us to like the content so as to download the game , I find it pretty unprofessional and I guess that I won't play there for that same reason

Sorry to hear that, but actually we need the players' support for that simple click, we worked very hard for building this game server, and we keep working harder to make updates to bring more funs to players, and we didn't ask much for anyone, hope the player also can understand our simple needs. Even a common blogger also want ppl to like his blogs, same to us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude not like it'll take something away from you with liking, +1 or w.e they have there lol.. just one click.. it would also help promote the server indirectly..

Back