• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[FFXI] Asgard Prime private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vivitaru - [FFXI] Asgard Prime private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Server config

• Level cap: 90
  • Exp rate: 4x
  • Expansions: COP/TOAU/WOTG.
  • Start with 100000 gil.
  • All mobs drop gil.
  • All maps.
  • Outpost teleport of starting region unlocked.
  • Chocobo license.
  • Airship - Instant travel between all city ports from airship npcs.
  • Salvage gear added to Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryu, Byakko, and Kirin's drop lists.

Server specs

• Processor: Intel Core I7 @ 3.50Ghz
  • Ram: 8GB
  • Connection speed: 30mbps

Speeds

• +25% outdoors
  • +15% in dungeons
  • +12% in battlefields
  • +10% in dynamis
  • +100% in towns

Teleportation

• Explorer moogles are disabled.
  • Custom NPC in towns that allows you to teleport to your party leader's location. (Outdoor locations only)

** WOTG Mission 7 - Purple, the new black *

** TOAU Mission 22 - Shield of diplomacy **

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its working server ppl should check it out when u want the old school feel back with a exp rate boost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im in :)

sorry, i gave up....
already read the full guide, download and configure the ashita..
installed playonline...
but still cant get inside the game because i have no ffVI id and the FFVI client folder are not downloaded ...
i really wanna play but.... i quit because its to hard lol... sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im in :)

sorry, i gave up....
already read the full guide, download and configure the ashita..
installed playonline...
but still cant get inside the game because i have no ffVI id and the FFVI client folder are not downloaded ...
i really wanna play but.... i quit because its to hard lol... sorry

Check out the guide here : https://wiki.dspt.info/index.php/Configuring_Your_Client

In step 2, it suggests to use 1234567 as id but that will not work, use ABCD1234 instead or you won't be able to get past this step.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still the same prob, i cant do this Copy the data folder at PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\data to the Final Fantasy XI directory at PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI. because in check file only show tetra master and play online....
how to make the ffvl to appear in the check file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still the same prob, i cant do this Copy the data folder at PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\data to the Final Fantasy XI directory at PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI. because in check file only show tetra master and play online....
how to make the ffvl to appear in the check file?

Playonline viewer is just a portal, it's not the game. You need to install FFXI and the expansions before doing any patching, it is STEP 1 on the guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Logged in to find that there is practically nothing in the Auction House. There will never be enough players on a private to fill the AH. Let me know if you stock it then me and my wife will give it a shot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Logged in to find that there is practically nothing in the Auction House. There will never be enough players on a private to fill the AH. Let me know if you stock it then me and my wife will give it a shot.

Our AH will never be fully stocked simply because it defeats the purpose of farming and making gil which is why only the bare minimum is available. You should also know that players can post unlimited items at the auction, they're not limited to 7 like the retail version.

Take care!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Update on new features:

Added:
- NPC to imbue equipment with augments stats.
- An anti-aggro through walls system.
- DNC & SCH AF quests.
- No weapons re-engage delay after defeating a mob.

Coming soon:
- Besieged
- More WOTG contents.

For more changes and features, please visit: http://asgardprime.zz.mu/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Back