Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FFXI] Asgard Prime private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ViviTaru . I want ask you some question and I want you to be honest with me

Now I am gonna explain more details about me and my Bad encounter with FFEra Private Server that was run by Random

Here are my question

1. On FFera There game always keep having bad Disconnection . how many time your server keep doing that ? because FFera always doing that all the time. really Ducking annoying

2. On FFera they keep getting a lot of Lag issue and PIN connection keep dropping by causea bug switching on and off. Does your Server having the same problem?? or is its stable ?

3.Support System for FFera was terrible and Original person Named Random that run the server and he was not real nice person he keep acting like a real idiot to other Players with there Problem, Vivitaru Is your support system is Friendly and willing to fix any bugs with are Character Account or when we dealing buggy problem with in your server and Quest ?

4.Is all your quest for the Black mage and White mage AF trials are stable ? Because FFera they never fixed the black mage AF quest

5. On FFera they used the latest version of Ashita, Does your Private server support it ? or do you use something else ?? to be honest I never liked Ashita its would nice if there another way to play any FF11 Private server with out that software. but its cant be helped so do u use it or do you use something else ??

I dont know if knew me but I seen you before on FFera Private server one time but I must be mistaken but My name was Oldtimer the Taru White mage. if I remember right you use hang out at main city of Jeuno. but maybe I might mistaken... anyways umm well please take the time to answer my question and hope you will explain to me more about your private server.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at admin@main-hosting.eu to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

also I got this Error after I register to your forum site

and also I see that onyour forum don't support the real client for the game :( can you please provide us with the PC version of the game and upload threw MEGA if possible :( or maybe Im over looking your forum wrong but also let you know does your game support window 8.1 ??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ViviTaru . I want ask you some question and I want you to be honest with me

Now I am gonna explain more details about me and my Bad encounter with FFEra Private Server that was run by Random

Here are my question

1. On FFera There game always keep having bad Disconnection . how many time your server keep doing that ? because FFera always doing that all the time. really Ducking annoying

My server rarely crashes but in all fairness, the population is much lower than Era's so it's never been stress tested with a lot of players.

2. On FFera they keep getting a lot of Lag issue and PIN connection keep dropping by causea bug switching on and off. Does your Server having the same problem?? or is its stable ?
I suppose it all depends on the connection speed & hardware, i have no idea how fast Era's hosting is. There can be any number of factors that would be causing lag such as plugins that shouldn't be used like light luggage.

3.Support System for FFera was terrible and Original person Named Random that run the server and he was not real nice person he keep acting like a real idiot to other Players with there Problem, Vivitaru Is your support system is Friendly and willing to fix any bugs with are Character Account or when we dealing buggy problem with in your server and Quest ?
I'm pretty sure random is till running it and i know first hand how he is, that's the main reason why i stopped playing there. If you take a look at the in-game problems on my forums, you'll see how easy and uncomplicated it is when reporting issues and how i respond and resolve them.

4.Is all your quest for the Black mage and White mage AF trials are stable ? Because FFera they never fixed the black mage AF quest
There are still broken quests, yesterday i fixed the last PLD AF that was never scripted and i'm adding missing quests on a regular basis such as DNC & SCH AF quests which aren't done elsewhere (as far as i know).

5. On FFera they used the latest version of Ashita, Does your Private server support it ? or do you use something else ?? to be honest I never liked Ashita its would nice if there another way to play any FF11 Private server with out that software. but its cant be helped so do u use it or do you use something else ??
The latest Ashita (v2) shouldn't be working on era and the reason why is because the developers aren't happy with the fact that Era [apparently] abused with the donations so they somehow prevented ashita from working on their server. A player on our forums wrote a nice guide on how to setup windower as an alternative.

I dont know if knew me but I seen you before on FFera Private server one time but I must be mistaken but My name was Oldtimer the Taru White mage. if I remember right you use hang out at main city of Jeuno. but maybe I might mistaken... anyways umm well please take the time to answer my question and hope you will explain to me more about your private server.
I'm afraid i have no recollection of your char.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at admin@main-hosting.eu to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
It does that sometimes, it's a free hosting that is shared with 100's or maybe 1000's with other free sites, just wait a few seconds and refresh the page.

also I got this Error after I register to your forum site

and also I see that onyour forum don't support the real client for the game :( can you please provide us with the PC version of the game and upload threw MEGA if possible :( or maybe Im over looking your forum wrong but also let you know does your game support window 8.1 ??
Nope, i'm not providing links or places to download the game, just a guide (link) on how to patch the game once it's been installed and it works under Windows 8.1, just make sure you launch ashita or windower as administrator.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
http://asgardprime.zz.mu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=169

This was posted on this azzwipes own forum, apparently he created hacks for Retail and is now banning players using those same hacks on his server. I knew there was a reason why i diden't join this guys pathetic server, lolz I do love tha drama though. Maybe it's a stable server but to be under the GM power of this maniac i really feel for his few members. At least his forum is worth a look, seems he's creating some new stuff never seen on DSP's, shame it coulden't be run by a good dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://asgardprime.zz.mu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=169

This was posted on this azzwipes own forum, apparently he created hacks for Retail and is now banning players using those same hacks on his server. I knew there was a reason why i diden't join this guys pathetic server, lolz I do love tha drama though. Maybe it's a stable server but to be under the GM power of this maniac i really feel for his few members. At least his forum is worth a look, seems he's creating some new stuff never seen on DSP's, shame it coulden't be run by a good dude.

Ok you're talking about stuff that i did back in 2007 and never hid the fact that i did them. I got caught and i learned my lesson, tonight you were warned to stop cheating and you continued and now you're whining about it.

Bottom line, Square Enix' server, their rules, my server, my rules, it's as simple as that.

Back