Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gate to Heavens Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gate to Heavens: Mytatrea [PvE | PvP | 5 x Rate]

Welcome to Gate to Heavens Mytatrea!

Sample of what it looks like for those new: > Click Here <

Discord: > Join here <

Vision:

Bringing back the game for users who used to play back in the day, if you are new - this is an old Korean MMORPG called “Gate to Heavens.”

We have slow updates for this game, but it is stable. Both the server and your account will remain here forever. All progression will be kept, and the server will be kept running 24/7.

For those new, this is a child-hood game that we fell in love with. It’s grindy, has PvP on mid to high level maps, bosses, and ultimately a hardcore MMORPG.

READ:

• Server will be on 24/7
  • More features then vanilla GTH, dynamic xp curve for low levels, and free RA/SA charges until 30.
  • Cultivation, Apothecary, etc.

Abyss 3 & 4 Boss

EPOBqDk - Gate to Heavens Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

GEi0QN2 - Gate to Heavens Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Tag: 천상의문

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Love how there is no p2w atm.. I played this game along time ago.. I'm gonna download and play it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love how there is no p2w atm.. I played this game along time ago.. I'm gonna download and play it.

No plans for P2W, especially those EXP and combat pots!

Some of the buffs are craftable in-gaming with a farming system. Materials you find out in maps, you can "cultivate,"

"damage powder" for example would give you % damage bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back