Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Granado Espada ] Terra I Private Server I Exp 2000x | Stance Exp 2000x | Drop 200x

Terra Software Developer
Reaction score
spec001 - [ Granado Espada ] Terra I Private Server I Exp 2000x | Stance Exp 2000x  | Drop 200x - RaGEZONE Forums

WELCOME TO TERRA-WORLD
Granado Espada Private Server
Official WebSite: https://granado.terraworld.asia/main
Join Discord: https://discord.gg/e2DqW7f5DV

spec001 - [ Granado Espada ] Terra I Private Server I Exp 2000x | Stance Exp 2000x  | Drop 200x - RaGEZONE Forums

____:::Info:::____

-Version: 31.28.98 - 32.88.81
-EXP x 1000 , Stance x 1000 , Drop x 200%
-Language : English
-Language : Thailand
-Language : Korea
-Server time : (GMT+7) TH
-Server Location : --- SEA ---
-Invertory 300 Slot, Max 600 Slot
-Enhance Weapon +1 - +7 100% [ When equipped with all upgrade items ]
-Rotation Character [ Buff atk + 30 % ] Reset Every 2 Weeks
-Royal Stance for All Character

____:::New players can get items.:::____

-Collection Sacred Card Box x3 [ Character Random Box ]
-Master Pet Box x1 -Ancient Tactic Stance Book x 1
-Star Teardrop [ Event ] x 10
+10 Viscount Montoro's Ring [ 1Day ] x 1
+10 Star's Pioneer's Boots [ 1Day ] x 1
+10 Star's Messenger's Earring [ 1Day ] x 1
+10 Star's Judge's Glove [ 1Day ] x 1
+10 Star's Surveillant's Necklace [ 1Day ] x 1
+10 Star's Guardian's Belt [ 1Day ] x 1

++!!ScreenShot In Game!!++

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[h=2][ Granado Espada ] Terra I Private Server I Exp 2000x | Stance Exp 2000x | Drop 200x[/h]-Version: 31.28.98 - 32.88.81
-EXP x 1000 , Stance x 1000 , Drop x 200%
-Language : English
-Language : Thailand
-Language : Korea
-Server time : (GMT+7) TH
-Server Location : --- SEA ---

What should i believe in lol ?

Reaction score
AVOID THIS SERVER!!!
The server has locked balancing stances behind a paywall, which means you have to pay to access stronger stances of the same type or to upgrade an existing one (for example, Ensemble vs Royal Ensemble). Unfortunately, the server frequently disconnects, which makes it difficult to complete raids or missions without being disconnected soon after. As a result, playing as a F2Player is no longer sustainable, and progress now requires spending money. It appears that the server owners are more focused on making money than updating the server or improving the user experience. They prioritize updating cash lootboxes and adding unbalanced lumins over fixing technical issues or addressing player concerns. Additionally, some members of the staff team have given questionable responses to player inquiries. The game's balancing, if it even exists, is a nightmare. Stronger characters can easily defeat weaker characters in both PvE and PvP modes. Furthermore, paid users have access to lumins, gears, or pets that are stronger than those available to F2Players, as well as custom cash buffs that grant them additional A.R. and D.R. Unfortunately, the game's economy is also severely flawed. The developers allow up to 5 multiaccounts, which undermines the purpose of the game's economy. Players are forced to create multiple accounts in order to make a profit or earn vis, which puts them at a disadvantage compared to other players who are able to take advantage of this loophole.

mWF0UMR - [ Granado Espada ] Terra I Private Server I Exp 2000x | Stance Exp 2000x  | Drop 200x - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Been playing it for a while, maybe less than 2 weeks. I like it. Early progression is fast, new players can get free stuff to help your progress. Just discovered that i got Premium coins from hard Castilla tower, which can be used to obtain 38-39AR weapons. And they just added special mission which can drop ticket for JGE stances (i believe they are untradable? stances like Zeus, Necro Legion, etc).
There is definitely progression and things to work towards. I think it may even be better this way because everyone want those stances but if they are tradable then it makes it too easy for most rich players. Although that special mission even on easy mode is pretty hard, need lots of AoE to clear lots of enemies while protecting NPC.
Btw, with usual exp buffs it takes maybe 20-40min at Vesps to go from vet1 to HM10. GM10 is max level btw.I keep returning to this game and it is always fun seeing something new. Haven't spend any real money and it doesn't bother me, im PVE focused.

Back