Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GreatMerchant private server TheGersang High upgrade rate, happy play!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thegersang - GreatMerchant private server TheGersang High upgrade rate, happy play! - RaGEZONE Forums

Game content settings:

EXP Ratio:*5
Credit ratio:*2
item ratio:*2
Prohibit deleting game account characters

Mission prize modification instructions:

New player Quest-all-24.Exploring Daegwalyong: Add item "Ice Sword-10 Days" (No trade)

[Daily] Quest-all-314.Monster Hunting 1(Defeat the Dualswond Thieves):Add item"Immortality"*5

[Daily] Quest-all-328.Vision Test:Add item"Cho Chul HEE`s Giftbox"(untradeebie)*2

[Daily] Quest-all-329.Catch Guhdaesoo:Add item"Cho Chul HEE`s Giftbox"(untradeebie)*2

[Daily] Quest-all-333.Expel the Dwsert Queen Spider:Add item"Cho Chul HEE`s Giftbox"(untradeebie)*2

[Battle] Quest-all-29.Meeting Myohyun:Add item"Poisoned Ghost Bow -30 day"(untradeebie)*1

Happy game settings are still ongoing ...

Thegersang - GreatMerchant private server TheGersang High upgrade rate, happy play! - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Congrats on the opening, first private server of this game in a long time.
I hope this will continue live.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This best game , Have fun and good luck thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of this post is not true.
There is no free GP as the OP is trying to show - he/she is just a GM that has access to these. (From what I know - I haven't been able to play as who knows when my account will be activated)

You either have to PAY or wait an indefinite period of time until the moderator approves your account to REGISTER.

Not ideal, I'd say.

Back