Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GTH] Gate to Heavens |100% Free | 100x Rates | EN/CN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to Gate to Heavens Mytatrea!

nvdXJWd - [GTH] Gate to Heavens |100% Free | 100x Rates | EN/CN - RaGEZONE Forums

Background:
GTH / Gate to Heavens was an old school "grindy" MMO around 2003, it was one of my child hood memory games, along side Runescape 2D and Maplestory lol.

Regrettably, over the past decade, there has been several money hungry "owners" that would open a server, milk the premium for $$ and then vanish after 3-6 months, leaving the community in a bad cycle of toxicity and insecurities.

I decided to make this game 100% free, and try to revive what's left. Granted I don't have much time to work on the game, but I want to offer it to those who would like to enjoy :wink:

Information:

Server Location: Canada
Launch date: August 2020
Discord: Click Me

My Vision:

• Place for people to enjoy the game 100% free
  • Easy to level and access the end-game content
  • Still required to farm some gear @ end-game content
  • Premiums are "1 NAK" (Nak = our in-game currency) you spawn with 1,000 NAK

Content:

• Special Mobs
  • Bossess
  • Stronghold (PvP) Battle between Dans (Guilds) every Saturday to gain prizes/buffs (weekly)
  • PvP is enabled past level 40+ on maps
  • Exclusive content/maps that are different from other "servers"

cMbyXSw - [GTH] Gate to Heavens |100% Free | 100x Rates | EN/CN - RaGEZONE Forums

s2yNOMe - [GTH] Gate to Heavens |100% Free | 100x Rates | EN/CN - RaGEZONE Forums

GEi0QN2 - [GTH] Gate to Heavens |100% Free | 100x Rates | EN/CN - RaGEZONE Forums

Tag: Tag: 천상의문, GTH, Gate to Heavens

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back