Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We updated a lot of things in these years. A small summary of what we did:

Updated to lvl 70 Content with new maps, dungeons and familiars
Reworked Skills and PvP balances with better rewards
Kill Quest for Manastone
ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Guild Winning rewards
ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Increased the Reverse Rates, Transcending Rates, Crafting chance, Drop Rates, Weapon Awakening Rates
Reduced Ellun cost a lot. Tempering only cost 2-4 Elluns (before 20+)
Mythical Tempering over +5 will not Reset anymore.
No more Reset/Destruction Tempering.
The McBain NPC will sell single materials for crafting Mythical. Like Zelnaris Mark/Soul Stones and so on.
Cooldown of Dungeons removed
Relic Protection with Ellun is now 100% Safe.
Removed the need of Fabled Emblems to enter Legendary/Raid Dungeons.
We opened up NA,BR,SEA Servers

You will start as a level 1 character and there will be a Quest called “Instant level 70” Take it and finish it 10 times. You will be level 70 then with 10 Gold, Warp Scrolls to all Maps (use it to unlock the teleport shrines). The Starter Set contains of several items: Full +25 Alsas Set with 3 Slot. +10 Sophisticated Genazone Weapon, All Skillbooks, 4x Designer Bags, 3x Familiar Bags (30 Days), Auto Loot (30 days), 10x level 72 Legendary Seals to fill your Talent Points up. 24x Starter Seal (the following stats: Overall Attack: 350, Health: 777, All Attributes: 45), All Skill books for your class, The PC Familiar Pets and a Light Torkai.

And a lot more. What are you waiting for? Join us now :eek:tt:

https://iconline.to <-- Website
https://discord.gg/uQsP9fc <-- Discord

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hey!

Been a while, after reading the word SEA being available from the server. I'm getting back and inviting a bunch of my friends.

Which country is the SEA server being hosted?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey!

Been a while, after reading the word SEA being available from the server. I'm getting back and inviting a bunch of my friends.

Which country is the SEA server being hosted?

Hey :)

The SEA server is hosted in the Phillipines, so you got perfect connection to it :D Join our Discord to get more informations.

https://discord.gg/NmMyEsJ

We had a week downtime, cause we had some problems, but it's all working again :)

Reaction score
I'm trying to run the game at 32bit just to avoid straining my GPU, but it seems like the launcher doesn't work.

Any reason why? When I run Launcher32 nothing happens.
I really dont get a point why to run game in 32bit machine as it needs hd video card that runs on win 10...(tried some... and got gfx lag)
i think everyone got some x64 PC/lappy
my graphics are crappy aswell because using HP Z400 Workstation and it does not support newer gpu's as its PSU is low but i figured out something so i can use normal ATX PSU
i have Win7 32 at lappy(for watching anime) and it doesnt run any normal games...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every time i start the game and start button show up it says "Unable to connect to game server" then he game closes itself

Reaction score
You need to click on EU at the launcher to login, also the server is not dead. Sadly i can't put a discord link here for some dumb reasons, else it gets deleted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back