Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What a gorgeous game honestly, compared to Blade & Soul though, this isn't really that complex with its combat system, but it does have the classic MMORPG touch.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will this game run on my laptop? I5 1.7 w/ turbo boost up to 2.7. GeForce 840m 2gb. 8gb ram

Yes, I think you can. With GeForce 840m, just be sure to manage the 3d setting to the game as your dedicated GeForce 840m since the game isn't optimized well and the game won't instantly detect your GPU, so you have to really manually set the graphical setup.

But I won't assure you to run the game smoothly in 60 caps, but you can run the game in a way it is playable, no overly lag.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um O.O OMFG idk that game but while i see it on screenshots (and i love graphic orgasms) im gonna download and play it just for flashy skills o.o!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you love flashy skills then play as wizzard. his AOE attacks are flashy :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? not flashy? don't you dare even think about closing is ever! or im gonna find you and suck you dry! o.o Installing <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the chances of this server getting shutdown with it not even being in closed beta yet for us/eu ?

I just don't want to put a lot of time into a character if it's gone in a month.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont even bother with it. We didnt work so hard to let the server just shut down. We will be open forever :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to write that we gave everyone a 24 slot bag. Also new characters will get one too.

We have now daily 100+people online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
game is intresting plays well but after 23 lvls which isnt alot i was bored the graphics and combat wasnt enough for the dull questing not to mention never found anybody to play with this was 6h 38mins of game time.
im sure more ppl will join server and others wont have same thing as me i did read a intresting post from a dev saying that lvl 1-60 was only 5% of what the game offered if this is the case i find it questionable as to why the lvling is so mind numbingly slow for a private server there are potions you get which increase xp 300% with both used which speed up the lvling a bit so it isnt that bad compared to other servers still on retail rates.
anyway first impressions so far server seems nice some intresting free stuff and game looks nice so not bad so far just the lvling could be made a bit more enjoyable for a private server or at least a bit more interactive with others being alone in a mmo is not fun.
ill lvl up a bit more give it another day of playing perhaps its a bit more social / enjoyable later lvls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some screenshots of the event.

Mah9ogi - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

ksDUUbT - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Udg7luS - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quick question, wtf do you have it where you can only register with numerals as the password? Nobody is going to be able to remember that and they'll resort to using keypad patterns, which are easily crackable. You guys are forcing this on folks and they have no way to remember strictly numeric passwords...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back