Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Iris Online] NoScrubs - Win/Linux/Mac

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server has just been updated for Christmas.

Christmas quests including a new christmas title reward
Christmas Shushu event - hunt the Christmas Shushus for Christmas goodies including winter themed battle pet summoning pieces, Christmas themed mounts and costumes, and food buffs
Serverwide buffs for everyone whenever a Christmas Shushu or world boss is killed
New mounts and mount reskins
Several new titles

Sedy - [Iris Online] NoScrubs - Win/Linux/Mac - RaGEZONE Forums

More info on our Christmas update can be found at the website: Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas RageZone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
welp Im gonna say this,
The is server is pay to win server and but its all wort every penny of it. I paid for my wing and there not bad. the community is super Ducking awesome, you got problem or issue with the game or your account and Sedy and other GM will assit you and they are there to fix them ASAP. the helping system Ducking awesome. The Special event is Ducking awesome, Video Guide and other Guide are Ducking awesome.

Sedy did help me when I had a problem and he also help my good freind Rim she loved the community and the game. Reason I stop playing because people keep abusing the No scrub points in the voting system back in 2012. and also there few thing they had to fix along the way, But the Ducking point is that Sedy and his staff is there to Ducking help anyone with there problem. I remember when he wanted to work on a private server for Ether Saga Obesity. was awesome but not enough player to had any interest in it at the time. but when came to stable private server this guy know his stuff, Also they were really nice people that do give duck about your problem and they were very nice and kinds.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE the server is pay to win. but the fact is they do care and they do care for other that cant afford the wing other stuff but its your choose if you don't want to donate.they still take care of you no matter what may be or the issue. longest you fully in detail and understand what the problem is and they will take the action.

Okay now I give my good feed back for this server. I cant give any bad feedback because there none to give but this is the best Ducking private server for Iris Online and its only one of Its kind :) I give this topic rating a 5/5 Stars AND for the server 5/5 stars ratting :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lots of updates lately:
Class skills/mechanics balancing
Improvements to the levelling experience
Dungeon monster and world boss balancing and improvements
Price reductions on many premium items
New accessory enhancements
Updated armor enhancements
UI improvements and additions

Patchnotes can always be found here.

Upcoming mini-event for Valentines info.

6th Anniversary at the end of this month :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think im gonna give try for this. Never heard of game and kinda reminds rappelz with anime theme :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the 6th anniversary of Iris Online at NoScrubs today and we will be celebrating through the weekend and next week with special events and giveaways including a Facebook like and share event to win a full Moolah title.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brand new max-level dungeon now available with new epic armors, weapons, quests, new reputation faction and legendary quest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Merry Christmas RageZone!

Christmas Updates
Don't miss out on all the bonuses to experience, drops, reputation and battlefield points over the next few weeks. Be sure to check the Christmas quests in Terminus and stock up on delicious Christmas foods! Hunt down the Christmas Shushus and collect Christmas Battle Pet summoning pieces.

Recent Updates
Hall of Crystalisk Insane Mode Raid Dungeon - Level 100 encounter + better drop chances on all modes.
Fire Pit Updates - Fire Pit is now guarded by Pit Guardians with their own stash of treasures.
Halloween
New Tiger Mounts
New Dogs and Cats Battle Pets
New dungeon: Dead Man's Peak - Level 100 loots await!
1vs1 Battlefield - The Colosseum - Fight to the death for Colosseum Points and Reputation as well as a weekly Crown for the winner.

Discord
Facebook
Registration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's anniversary time again - 7 years!

There will be an update this weekend with a couple of new quests that reward an awesome new title and medal, as well as server buffs to drop chance, battlefield point gain, experience, quest experience and reputation.

We also have a Facebook competition running and 5 randomly chosen players will win a Mantle and Mantle Schematic.

There will also be some major updates to the game client to make it aware of Windows Scaling, so you can say goodbye to blurry stretched graphics and text and resolution/full screen issues when playing at high resolutions with scaling turned on - the client will now handle all 3D/2D graphics, font and UI scaling itself.

Discord
Facebook
Registration

Back