Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Key To Heaven - 2D MMORPG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm an indie game developer from Sweden and way back in 2005 I started a 2d mmorpg. Although I have taken many breaks during this time,
it is now very close to finished. Beta testing is now happening and you can download it in the discord channel. So if you want to provide suggestions and features you like, now is your chance to get them implemented. Or you can just join if you want to try an old school type game before it gets on Steam.

Discord: https://discord.gg/TmHHJkG

You can view the trailer video here:

Main Features:
* PvP, PvE.
* Crafting, Smithing, Upgrading/dye items.
* Questing, Lore, Survival.
* Optional Hardcore mode.
* No class requirements, make a unique character.

Screenshots:
K2HWilliam - Key To Heaven - 2D MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice :) If you have any feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to share them ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not bad of a game.. it gives the feel and gameplay of Endless Online.. good work overall.. hope you update more contents in the near future :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks :) I'm working on the game several hours each day so I get a lot of things done. I will also be getting some help now with mapping which will help me out a lot so that I can focus more on programming :)

So hopefully soon each player will have their own map and players can craft from a wide range of objects that they can build with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today at 18:00 GMT+1 the game will get 2 new servers (EU Sweden and US Texas) and both will be reset so everybody is starting from level 1. Enjoy the competition! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey nice old school game, I have played it for a few hours, game looks good in overall just because of my screen being not large as yours playing on laptop I would like a suggestion for resizing those panels like the chat, spell or the inventory would be cool.

Back