Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Lunia] Spirit Lunia [v2.6]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A new patch has been added to our server.

This patch comes with several rebalances, making characters that were once useless (for example Arien) play a larger role again. Other than that we've revamped our custom stage "District of Chaos" to be more rewarding towards party play.

A compression system has been added to compress entire stacks of fortification materials (and other materials) into a single item. A stack of 250 Compressed Fortified Stones would equal 250 * 250 = 62,500 stones in a single stack.

Souls obtained from Myth 1 through 6 have been increased in NPC price, just like the global server once had, allowing you to actually farm gold, rather than being stuck on Myth 2/3 while everyone else is way ahead. Along with this, Myth 1 through myth 5 spawn their spirit boss at a 100% chance.

We've also swapped to using an e-mailaddress as main authentication usage for the game. This provides better security and allows you to reset your password in case you may lose it.

And lots more~

Also by demand in this thread I've added an extra download mirror for our client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is good, for the few minutes I was able to play it. However, the forum support is awful. The sections are laid out like junk.

I was able to play for five minutes before crashing - and now I have an infinite update from the patcher which is stuck on 1/23483 and doesn't do anything else.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is good, for the few minutes I was able to play it. However, the forum support is awful. The sections are laid out like junk.

I was able to play for five minutes before crashing - and now I have an infinite update from the patcher which is stuck on 1/23483 and doesn't do anything else.

It actually shouldn't be possible to receive that patch if you've downloaded the latest client on the website; it already comes with it. A patch version reverting itself after a crash isn't something I've heard of before, but there's always a first for anything. If you're sure you did download the latest client (ie. version 26.1 from the site), you could try re-extracting the patchRevision.dat & patchVersion.dat from it.

While the sections may not be perfectly fit to your needs, there's always plenty of support around. I haven't actually managed to find a thread that describes your issue, so I assume none was ever posted. That doesn't make the support awful, that simply makes the forum awful, for which we're open to suggestions of course.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our newest update has landed.

A web-based market made as replacement for the exploitable and unfixable in-game market, allowing you to go shopping even while not being in-game. Completely custom-made by our team. Selling has never been this easy~

Besides that, clients on the website have been updated to fully reflect our latest version and prevent issues.

Back