Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im playing these game until now from webzen and migrated to valofe. but im so happy that finaly there some person manage to get files and make private server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
actually there's couple of events incoming. Something like MVP Event, daily GM events and new stuff. There was spoilers with 100 lv. items, Lorencia map and alot more of that. Still fixing bugs but i think it's alot of better, as every private server based on WebZen games :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Howdy guys,

a bit quite here so i want to refresh the topic a bit but at the first i need to say that server is alive and doing very well - players incoming and custom features are on the way.

also, you can find multiple new events, weekly GM events and alot of ways to gain progress, mats or redzen.

Here's couple of screenshots of development you'll love.

Lorencia Location progress

MuIsBest - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

MuIsBest - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Frog Forest Event Map progress

Armord Dungeon progress

Laboratory Dungeon progress

So, see you in-game, or on our discord/forums.

Hop in!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon Warriors,

It's time for your weekly GM event so i thought this week we can do something more chat related, friendly related/ discord related (ofc) , that means we are bringing back the old quiz eventLast time was fun and most of you enjoyed it so we will extend the rules a bit, here is what you need to do:

1. Join our discord: https://discord.gg/unePjYw
2. On 4 of July 2020, 20:00 Server Time be online on discord, look for the #quizevent chat.
3. Your friendly GM DrakkY will ask a number of 20 questions game related, you may answer only ONCE, i will enable the slowmode (2 minutes) so you will basically answer every question once every 2 minutes, if you type incorrectly you will lose your chance.
4. On each question the first user that answer correctly will receive the reward.
5. When the Event is over PM me your IGN and i will mail you the rewards.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
download link is not working for me can you make more ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here some info about latest class-balancing,

BALANCE PATCH NOTES 2.0

WARMAGE:

- Ice Wall (soulstone effect): Reduced the cooldown from 22 seconds to 13 secondsIncreased the first hit damage to 1000% Increased the freezing time from 2 seconds to 3 seconds
- Ruffian Sword (soulstone effect): Reduced the cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 secondsIncreased the damage from 725% to 825%
- Hallucinatory Infection: Increased the damage from 610% to 1200%
- Binding Blizzard: Increased the damage from 167% to 500%

SPELLBINDER:

- Protective Barrier(with and without soulstone): Decreased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 18 secondsIncreased the skill damage from 215% to 300%
- Illusionary Rampage(with and without soulstone): Increased the skill damage from 325% to 375%

DARKLORD:

- Destruction Tremor (with soulstone): Damage increase from 155% to 500% Fire Burst (with and without soulstone): Damage increase from 735% to 900%
- Eternal Flames (with and without soulstone Avalanchera): Damage increased from 55%/66% to 400%
- Follower's Spirit (with and without betty soulstone): Damage Increase from 235% to 600%

WHISPERER:

- Smokescreen (with soulstone): Damage increased from 195% to 450%
- Torment Magnetic Field (without soultone): Damage increased from 365% per hit to 530% per hit

BLADER:

- Fixed the bug with Tall soulstone where it didn't displayed the "1400% damage" after equiping

Forum: Forums - MU Genesis - Community forum
Discord: https://discord.gg/NHY53Ma

Feel free to join and ask GM's and MOD's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back