Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

@NoName Mu / Season 9 Repack by DragonSeth / This is not advertising for a Server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day lads,
First of all i want to apologise the ragezone forum moderators if this is not put in the proper section of the forum to put this thread.

As a human being i look to socialize but right now im mostly alone here and because of that i am looking for people to play on my server toghether with me the same as you do in Diablo 3/PoE , or other RPG online game ... this is not a all are gm's server, nor its a server per say, the connection runs thru something similar with Hamachi and i know most of you including me would just leave this thread and part ways here because of this, but its okay, im not looking to have a competition on the server like whos the best in rankings or who has the best gear set unless you want to compete with your fellow friend because of this and who is the best guild but actualy to enjoy playing the game as it is, doing events, partying to get higher and higher in resets etc.

Ermm... bottom line is if you are interested in having a semi-multiplayer experience where you know each other or get to know each other then you might wanna have a look.

Oh yeah i also modify the ingame mechanics as i play, if you play and give a /post or something ingame or over discord you might find it added or removed from the gameplay, thats if your suggestion is not something on the line of "add bok+5 to spiders in lorencia" but constructive and serios gameplay changes that will benefit you and all of the guys are playing.

THIS IS UNDER NO FORM OR CIRCUMSTANCES A BETA/ALPHA/TEST SERVER FOR A GRAND OPENING. You are playing because you want to , not to test stuff or for me to gain money off the server.

Last word: I will not fix bug related to coding new lines in Gameserver Client, i realy don't want to do it because it will take me Days/Weeks/Months to learn how to do it depending of the issue and breaks my free time in doing that instead of playing with you all.

Short Summary on what you can find in the server (Note Stuff might change even now :D)
Season 9 Doesnt have Grow Lancer or other classes that appeared after her.

*Stats reset and you gain 200 each reset.

*BaseXP is 450x + Dynamic Reset Experience (Where experience will increase with the ammount of resets you have like a Millestone)

*Drop: I Realy dont know , its custom most of it, didnt even change it at all.

*Jewels Drops like crazy and its in the shop but very experience

*Map Warps are expensive not milions but on the order of Hundred(Tho the main towns in the begining are cheap) , You might find it hard in the begining but game needs some zen sink somewhere)

*Boxes/medals/etc of this kind , most of it you can find excelent items in it, with chances to drop FO.

*It has Wings 4th but its just flavor or more like i look good wings instead of actualy giving the absorption and damage (i didnt put them in there they came with the files and i don't know how to change so that remains like this) They are in Arena at the Arena Guard for few milion zen.

Buffers in most important maps to give a realy big head start, trust me once you use them you can't get enough of them :D

Want to play ? Then use RadminVPN connect to room name: MuTemplars and password: 123456, Then after you connect to the room succesfull copy that ip from the host and use it to go to the website to create account and download the client.

Well thats about it and my discord is TemplarTempest#6019 if you need more info or anything, dont ask me to help you with your server :D its not that i don't want to its i can't.

The server will stay online all the time even if its hosted localy.

Dont laugh or point fingers, i realy want to play toghether with someone and not be on a populated or less populated private server or even on webzen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On what schedule do you keep ur server on? Tried to get register with your ip and no page displayed.

Back