Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus Ran Online : A Fresh Beginning

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLUS RAN ONLINE +
A Ran Online private server

About the Server

Features

• Automated Slot Event at Second Market
  • Solo or Party Leveling (Better of leveling)
  • Freebie Items Upon Character Creation
  • Lunch Box System
  • Item Link Enabled
  • Game Time Conversion System
  • Weekly Server Maintenance (Every Monday)
  • Combo Based
  • Hunt Based Server
  • Reborn System
  • Weekly Ranking Rewards!
  • Guaranteed LONG TERM Server
FRESHLY OPENED SERVER! COME AND JOIN US NOW!
04IOWM5 - Plus Ran Online : A Fresh Beginning - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The objective of the game is to grind (level up to get stronger) and also to hunt for items for you to be stronger then conquer schools during Club wars and tournaments. The skills can be learned in the "Skill" Window by pressing "K" just have to click that the arrow right beside it. Try mine and I'll help you out every step of the way ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i try to register but cannot at @ make it on email xD how to fix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i try to register but cannot at @ make it on email xD how to fix ?

Tried it today, the registration page is fully working. Is your email too long?

You can contact me through discord so that I can help you every step of the way :)

Plus Ran PH

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uppp! Upp!

Will be giving out free points for players!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The objective of the game is to grind (level up to get stronger) and also to hunt for items for you to be stronger then conquer schools during Club wars and tournaments. The skills can be learned in the "Skill" Window by pressing "K" just have to click that the arrow right beside it. Try mine and I'll help you out every step of the way ;)

Just to let you know that private servers started to exist cause people couldnt be asked to farm and grind on retail servers the point of having a private server is either to get stufff done quicker or to avoid P2W options which most retailers offer . But your server your grind fest :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to let you know that private servers started to exist cause people couldnt be asked to farm and grind on retail servers the point of having a private server is either to get stufff done quicker or to avoid P2W options which most retailers offer . But your server your grind fest :D

Thanks for the tip tho djor! Would definitely take note of that in the future updates of the server! Thanks a lot!:love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
by the way, those 2 max rb on your server are admin accounts? it's a bit unfair to some players who were grinding to hunt good items end up getting killed by those 2 max.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by the way, those 2 max rb on your server are admin accounts? it's a bit unfair to some players who were grinding to hunt good items end up getting killed by those 2 max.

Nahh they're the pioneer players who started when the server started The community is friendly they're the kind of people who will help the newbies.

Back