Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Haven PWI - Low Rates - Active Dev

Reaction score

Welcome to

IyXmYUQ - [PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Haven PWI - Low Rates - Active Dev - RaGEZONE Forums

Server rates:
Exp: Same as PWI
Coin: Increased coin drop
Item: Increased item drop

Server Specifications:
RAM: 128GB
Processor Speed: i7 Intel
Connection: 10Gbit uplink and downlink
Hosting Location: Europe

B5qsbHb - [PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Haven PWI - Low Rates - Active Dev - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots:
CdLcFBC - [PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Haven PWI - Low Rates - Active Dev - RaGEZONE Forums

clkL29 - [PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Haven PWI - Low Rates - Active Dev - RaGEZONE Forums

B5qsbHb - [PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Haven PWI - Low Rates - Active Dev - RaGEZONE Forums

Links:
Website/Registration: http://havenpwi.com
Forum: http://havenpwi.com/forum

Other essential information:
What makes our server different from others? We have disabled the Boutique(o) in game, and everything you would buy normally in the Boutique you can find in NPC's near your spawn and West Archosaur. This means you can buy anything with the coins you earn from Monsters. We also have increased coin drop and item drop to satisfy your needs. This is not a pay2win server, it's a free2play for everyone!

We have dedicated developers, and friendly staff!

Additional features:
- Vote for coins
- Web shop
- Top players
- Top factions​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reactions: 343
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [PWI][1.3.6][PvP] Zen Perfect World - Mid Rates - Classic oldschool gameplay.

Haven't seen a PWI server for a long time, good luck with it!

Reaction score
Re: [PWI][1.3.6][PvP] Zen Perfect World - Mid Rates - Classic oldschool gameplay.

First 3 faction leaders and admins will be geared up so you can help others farm. Hurry and join now!
New website, vote for coins coming soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PWI][1.5.1][PvP] Zen Perfect World - Mid Rates - Cap 150 - Active Dev

Is the server closed already? Website doesn't seem to work.

Reaction score

No the server isn't closed, I've messed with the DNS records so the domain doesn't point to the server anymore. Will fix it ASAP. Even if this server will go offline for a while it will always be back up ;) This is a long-term server.

Reaction score
I downloaded, wouldn't let me update not sure why.

When you first open our client, a tiny launcher will popup with only two buttons "Update", and "Play". You have to click "Update", when finished "Play" then the PWI launcher will popup where you can just click "Start".

Also we have finally added fashion NPC's in game, and x2 EXP bonus event until Sunday evening. More information on our forums.

Reaction score
Already going on patch v15! Last time I posted we were still v11

Some minor bugfixes

• Added the last Male Fashion I NPC in ADC West near the teleporter (wasn't working the last update)

• Added a new NPC (Exchange Forge) in ADC West near the 4 basic NPCs - at the moment it sells just Token of Luck and some other stuff - in near future there will be added more items.

• Changed the look of the Fashion NPCs

• Changed the prices from the battle pets

• Added Medal of Glory and General Summer Token to the R9 Equipment NPC (522 626)

That's only a few things changed.

Reaction score
New update v31:

• You can dye your fashion now at the Dye Merchant in West Archosaur.
• Guardian Scrolls were fixed
• Added Quest Expansion Stone to the Exchange Forge (550k)
• You need now 55 materials for the God Weapons (56 > TB, EG) to craft it
• All Jewelcraftsman should sell all soulstones up to grade 8
• You can exchange Dragon Orbs up to +5 from Jewelcraftsman
• Brigand ( last boss FB79 ) drops Mystical Tome Fragment and Celestial Miragestones
• Added Silver Charms to the Goods NPC (Combat)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't played PW in forever.
Heck, I haven't even gotten far in the game.. barely touched it.
I might just try a Private Server though!

Is it alright to play a Private Server, even while new to the game?

Reaction score
This server is as close to the official as possible, except on our server everything revolves around the coin you get from quests and or monsters. Thus making gold you earn hard, an important factor, unlike other servers or the official where you can use it to buy items from the NPC and ... well that's all you can use it for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No the server isn't closed, I've messed with the DNS records so the domain doesn't point to the server anymore. Will fix it ASAP. Even if this server will go offline for a while it will always be back up ;) This is a long-term server.

Long term server but offline last 24+ hours. And btw "nice" that you guys got 3 leaders of factions geared up forcing the rest of us to join them if we need some help.

Back