[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819
    MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    375Posts

Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Please take a look @ section rule #7: https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/read...ction-1034409/
    It says I can request the topic to be deleted.

• If you plan to open a new server, please edit your current advertisement or request it to be removed. This can be done by reporting your post or post in the respective "Report dead servers" sticky.

I could stay with the same topic, but the comments and updates dont reflect the New Server anymore. Its completly new, drops, rates, infos, prices. =/ Thats why I want a clean topic, without comments or likes

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    2,439Posts

Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Quote Originally Posted by AaronzitoBr View Post
    It says I can request the topic to be deleted.

• If you plan to open a new server, please edit your current advertisement or request it to be removed. This can be done by reporting your post or post in the respective "Report dead servers" sticky.

I could stay with the same topic, but the comments and updates dont reflect the New Server anymore. Its completly new, drops, rates, infos, prices. =/ Thats why I want a clean topic, without comments or likes
    7. One advertisement per server
    You are only allowed to post one single advertisement thread for your server(s), network or website.
    Clarification:
    • If you need to change the advertisement content, you can edit your original post.
    • If the change concerns the thread title or if you wish the advertisement to be cleaned, you can request that in the "Request a Clean/Title Change" sticky of the respective section, or by contacting a moderator directly.
    • If you plan to take your server down and reopen it at a later time, please inform a moderator so he/she can move your thread to the upcoming section if necessary.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/aura...1/#post9131451
    ^ You state here the server itself is not closing or changing names, instead is simply wiping it's database and bringing out new content. In fact at this very moment of your post your server is still publicly accessible and not offline. Your client was updated on the 21st lol.

So if you want the title changed and it cleaned up it's fine but there is no reason to delete the thread as the server itself is not closing therefor won't be deleted per section guidelines.

Advertisement