Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RO2 Gate of the World] LokiRO2 Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LokiRO2 is private server FULL FREE :eek:tt:
Rates: 50x/50x/50x/20x (Cxp/Jxp/Wxp/Drops)
Type: Private RO2 Server
Emulador: LokiRev (100% edited with base Saga)
Language: English/Portuguese/Spanish
Brazilian Server

URL: www.lokiro2.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lokiro2

Server Specs :

Server Amazon
Intel i7 3.66 GHz
16 GB ECC
2 x 2 TB SATA
250 Mbps Bandwidth

Game Specs :

Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
RAM 1 GB or more
Graphics VGA GeForce FX 5600 or later, 256MB
of VRAM (Video card with support Shader 2.0 or later)
HDD At least 2GB

Game Trailer :

ScreenShot :

pcsouza - [RO2 Gate of the World] LokiRO2 Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

More Information : http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/project-loki-1050338/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
too hard to play, theres a lot of korean in it so the quests are hard to do :( o portugues-BR esta completamente traduzido?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
too hard to play, theres a lot of korean in it so the quests are hard to do :( o portugues-BR esta completamente traduzido?

the game is 75% Portuguese and 25% in English, we are working to make 100% in Portuguese.
Obrigado por comentar !

Does this really work lol

I remembered playing this first RO2 before the present revised one.

Hello, the game is running and online 24 hours a day on a server in the Amazon.

we are working hard to improve the game, if you see this topic, it has everything was made improvements.

I hope that you test the server and enjoy, so you can play with your friends.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/project-loki-1050338/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
slow movement on killing monster.. can up more EXP pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
slow movement on killing monster.. can up more EXP pls

Okay, with your idea and other players, we will improve the game

so i don't get it.. is it or there a 100% english then?

currently we have two client
one client in Portuguese Brazil and another client in English.
but we also have a translation patch for Spanish, Korean, Filipino etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game is 75% Portuguese and 25% in English, we are working to make 100% in Portuguese.

I was going to play on your server, then I saw the above sentence!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i'll check on the english client if it's playable.. and btw you might also wanna make the site in English or at least an option for the language..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll get in touch in the game.

I really wanna know how far the developers worked on this alpha RO2

welcome, I hope that you enjoy our work because we are doing this for all who liked this incredible game.

I was going to play on your server, then I saw the above sentence!

friend, follows the status of the game translation:

Korean: 100%
English: 100%
Spanish: 100%
Portuguese: 75%

Translated from Korean to English and now from English to Portuguese.
It is not easy to translate a great game that it is very time consuming.

The Portuguese translation are doing something unique so not done yet.

well i'll check on the english client if it's playable.. and btw you might also wanna make the site in English or at least an option for the language..

the current site is temporary, I'm developing a new website to the server multilingual initially, Portuguese, English and Spanish.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game is going to be in portuguese, not English, I'm not going to play a game I can't understand!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game is going to be in portuguese, not English, I'm not going to play a game I can't understand!
What point in translating website to english when there already is english client ?
Edit... Can't login :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry you do not understand, the game will not only be in Portuguese, they will have multiple languages to others also play, English, Spanish and Korean.

What point in translating website to english when there already is english client ?
Edit... Can't login :(

as I said earlier, I am developing a new website that will be multilingual, so that everyone understands.
on the site in the download area you will find the download of the English cliente.

Download Client English:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HJUgxayB!SCJeYi64RzrBuNSXuMk0YZ7KXc_1tSGER_VdgSlsgw0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry you do not understand, the game will not only be in Portuguese, they will have multiple languages to others also play, English, Spanish and Korean.

as I said earlier, I am developing a new website that will be multilingual, so that everyone understands.
on the site in the download area you will find the download of the English cliente.

Download Client English:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HJUgxayB!SCJeYi64RzrBuNSXuMk0YZ7KXc_1tSGER_VdgSlsgw0
I already have installed that and i cant login... Say that i enter wrong password.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
welcome, I hope that you enjoy our work because we are doing this for all who liked this incredible game.

friend, follows the status of the game translation:

Korean: 100%
English: 100%
Spanish: 100%
Portuguese: 75%

Translated from Korean to English and now from English to Portuguese.
It is not easy to translate a great game that it is very time consuming.

The Portuguese translation are doing something unique so not done yet.

the current site is temporary, I'm developing a new website to the server multilingual initially, Portuguese, English and Spanish.

You state the game is 100% English but it isn't. The story line isn't completely translated and many items aren't translated. This is right when you kill your first monster outside the starting dungeon (level 1-2 mobs). 100% means nothing is left untranslated.

Speaking from experience since I was a translator for Blade & Soul for many months, on the Japanese servers (official one) -- fan translations.

I already have installed that and i cant login... Say that i enter wrong password.
same here with both accounts since I thought I hit the wrong key but it looks like I didnt...

10 char+ passwords I believe results in additional values being added at the end of the password or it's because including capital letters bugs the passwords out.

I say this because I made a 3rd account and used a 6 character password and everything was lowercase which resulted in a successful login.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is taking place this as it is perhaps using some special character.
the registration system is still in beta, please to create entries:

use only letters and numbers and not use uppercase letters.

example:

Login: narutouzumaki
Password: sakura2015

You state the game is 100% English but it isn't. The story line isn't completely translated and many items aren't translated. This is right when you kill your first monster outside the starting dungeon (level 1-2 mobs). 100% means nothing is left untranslated.

Speaking from experience since I was a translator for Blade & Soul for many months, on the Japanese servers (official one) -- fan translations.

same here with both accounts since I thought I hit the wrong key but it looks like I didnt...

10 char+ passwords I believe results in additional values being added at the end of the password or it's because including capital letters bugs the passwords out.

I say this because I made a 3rd account and used a 6 character password and everything was lowercase which resulted in a successful login.

I said the game is 100% translated into English.
because it has been translated as much as possible.

What is not translated and is in Korean is because it has no way to translate because of client in .bat files.

we are working on it and we are developing a translator that takes the encryption co .bat file or .fpk etc. we edit for 100% client.

just not yet possible to edit the 3D graphical part of the game, such as char, maps, because we do not have the EU 2.5, but the rest are trying to make all possible modifications to improve the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I decided to download it & try it out, managed to register on the web site, however, I am unable to try out the game, because it refuses to connect to the login server!

Back