Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we are glade to announce the launch of our server​

SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

We are going to start by telling you the rates​

Rates|Rates ect:
Exp| 100
Sp| 100
Gold| 100x
Cap| 110
Skills| 110
Mastery(CH/EU)| Ch/Eu
Alchemy| 1-3 100% 4 70% 5 to 7 100% 8 50% 9 to 11 100% 12 10% 13 5% 14 max plus 1%
Silk per hour| 1
CTF| Working
Fortress war| Jangan
IPLimit| 3
Coin| isro a like
Botting allowed| yes

We made the game to be a fun and active game with a start pack

[Start pack]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums [/SPOILER]

and to be even more play 2 win game we made silk scrolls that will give you from 1-100 silk per scroll and you can get it from Job temple unique each unique drops a scroll and also Medusa ;):pimp:

[Lottery scroll]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums [/SPOILER]

Auto equipment to DG10
[Auto Equipment]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

we added some the Dark Avatars

[Avatars]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

Egy A weapons you can only get those through FGW so to make it more easy we made the dimension hole in the accessory store in jangan

[FGW]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

we added devil plus and we made it max 10

[Devil]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

Premium 15%​

[Premium]

SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums ]
Finally i would like to introduce myself and my team mate
Hell : 25 years old and i have been playing sro since 2007 and i made my own server before and i was one of the owners of satanic​

Shock3r : 26 years old he have been playing sro since 2007​

Site : www.Satanic-road.com

Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/SatanicSroOnline/

Updated 31-8 :
1. added automatic events
2. Made the sp and exp 25% higher

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we are glade to announce the launch of our server​

SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

We are going to start by telling you the rates​

Rates|Rates ect:
Exp| 100
Sp| 100
Gold| 100x
Cap| 110
Skills| 110
Mastery(CH/EU)| Ch/Eu
Alchemy| 1-3 100% 4 70% 5 to 7 100% 8 50% 9 to 11 100% 12 10% 13 5% 14 max plus 1%
Silk per hour| 1
CTF| Working
Fortress war| Jangan
IPLimit| 3
Coin| isro a like
Botting allowed| yes

We made the game to be a fun and active game with a start pack

[Start pack]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums [/SPOILER]

and to be even more play 2 win game we made silk scrolls that will give you from 1-100 silk per scroll and you can get it from Job temple unique each unique drops a scroll and also Medusa ;):pimp:

[Lottery scroll]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums [/SPOILER]

Auto equipment to DG10
[Auto Equipment]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

we added some the Dark Avatars

[Avatars]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

Egy A weapons you can only get those through FGW so to make it more easy we made the dimension hole in the accessory store in jangan

[FGW]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

we added devil plus and we made it max 10

[Devil]SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums

Premium 15%​

[Premium]

SATANICHELL - Satanic Online | 11D - PVE | Med RATES | NO OVER EDIT | Automatic System - RaGEZONE Forums ]
Finally i would like to introduce myself and my team mate
Hell : 25 years old and i have been playing sro since 2007 and i made my own server before and i was one of the owners of satanic​

Shock3r : 26 years old he have been playing sro since 2007​

Site : www.Satanic-road.com

Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/SatanicSroOnline/

Updated 31-8 :
1. added automatic events
2. Made the sp and exp 25% higher
Game have 110 players online now

Back