Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to start an online game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas how to start a game?
Like where to get files?
What kind of apps do i need to download?
Any good set up steps might help
thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want to make a good server? Follow these steps:
1) Find files (better with source code to fixing problems;
2) Good coding skills or hire a coder. At least pay developer team to use their files;
3) Good community to find players who will support you and play your server (starting server without advertising or without players its waste of your investment);
4) Good support to keep players in-game and solver their problems;
5) Good server setting for the smooth gaming experience. No one wants to play a lagging game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
usually, you can download the game from the main site ;\ By the way, what games are you currently playing, guys? I have recently found a cool ragnarok online private server, and it's really cool. I am new to this game, but I like it very much. It's a simple, but very nice MMORPG that can be played with friends. I am currently playing it with my friends and it's very fun. I have played a lot of games, but I have never seen such a nice game as ragnarok online. I definitely recommend everyone of you to try it!

Last edited:
Back