Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Team Fortress 2] FastDL | Europe Hosted | 24/7 | DDoS Protected

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi RZ,

One of the many servers I plan to open within the next few days is a Team Fortress 2 server. It uses only custom maps with fast DL from a nice 1gb/s dedicated server, so you don't have to wait around for the map to be downloaded to your computer.

IP: 178.32.193.170
Port: 27015
Slots: 32

Here are a few screenshots of some of the maps in our rotation.

mario_kart_2_v30_breadit Created by Xenon

jazzy348 - [Team Fortress 2] FastDL | Europe Hosted | 24/7 | DDoS Protected - RaGEZONE Forums

Cyberpunk by Xeno

jazzy348 - [Team Fortress 2] FastDL | Europe Hosted | 24/7 | DDoS Protected - RaGEZONE Forums

koth_aperture_science_iiia by Eugenio "Motanum" Roman

Have fun!
-Jazzy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The client can sometimes take a long time to load. What browser are you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using chrome, i did registered but i cant use the id, get this message when i tried to log in .... unexpected error occured, please contact the admin.Unexpected error occurred, please try again or report to an admin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I see the error and it looks like it won't be a simple fix.. I have taken the website offline until I get the issue resolved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
habbo hotel browser game resolution also need to be fix. its so small. yep tried with chrome and ie and opera. still small ^^ and thx for the quick reply :thumbup1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Cheers for bringing that to my attention, I have now fixed that issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ermm i have a request, can u make a patch for ro, i have the client. kind a hard to play with browser :p the flash lag is killing me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I will add it to my to-do list... For now, I can tell you that the client version that our server supports is 2013 12 23... and the server IP is 178.32.193.170

Back