[TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

shout [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

Hello RageZone!

Our Website: https://ariatera.com/
    Our Discord: https://discord.gg/NC5hg7CbEj

Our Features!
    - Premium Server Files!
    - Active Website Support
    - Active Developer Support
    - Battle Arena Mode
    - High Rate Leveling
    - Fully Working Events
    - Fully Working Dressing Room
    - F2P Boxes for players to get started
    - Free level 50+ Box from achievement
    - Auto Loot pet from level 5
    And Much Much More!

Our Hardware!
    - 256GB of ram
    - 12 cores of dedicated CPU
    - Hosted On Dedicated Server Hardware in Germany

Last edited by Xyrren; 02-09-21 at 10:06 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

Server is now Open to the public!
    Hope to see you all in game!

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    134Posts

UPD> Game not launch ddns error server side. Remove.
    Last edited by creo13; 18-08-21 at 06:57 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    25Posts

The rates are low compared to what the official version offer , in the official they shower you with gold / goodies and the exp rate are higher and the inventory expansion was cheap .. just make all slots open by default since we are in a private server , overall not good impressions for a private server but there's def a place for improvement
    Last edited by Loleta; 18-08-21 at 11:49 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    Kuala Lumpur, MLocation
    161Posts

server is being improved all the time, i hope you guys can give this one a chance to make it better.,

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Server Thread updated to show new rates of server

plus the following changes were made
    - EXP buff added to logging in
    - Inventory Expansions added to general merchants
    - Stability Improvements
    - Added Automatic Tera Reward Credits
    -- you get 100 credits per day
    - Added Party Bonus EXP multiplier with the following rates
    -- 1 party member = 2x
    -- 2 party members = 3x
    -- 3 party members = 4x
    -- 4 party members = 5x
    -- Full Party = 10x
    - Disabled Monster level gap exp curve for 10 level difference
    - Enabled global questing exp multiplier
    - Adjusted Tera Reward Points Rewards
    -- Solo Vanguard Missions will now reward 300 points
    -- Dungeon Vanguard Missions will now reward 600 points
    - Fixed the gameforge text in game to show ariatera.com instead

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    3Posts

Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml Detected in launcher.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dekahn View Post
    Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml Detected in launcher.
    This is due to the patcher not being signed with the latest security key from Microsoft Store, self generated keys flag it as such

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrren View Post
    This is due to the patcher not being signed with the latest security key from Microsoft Store, self generated keys flag it as such
    Ahhh, ok. Thanks Xyrren.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

lol... 2x exp in title... but in post says "high rate leveling"... I'm better off playing the official server.

Thanks anyway.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    lol... 2x exp in title... but in post says "high rate leveling"... I'm better off playing the official server.

Thanks anyway.
    it takes less then 2 hours to level to 65+ the thread itself wont update but the title did at least

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

it takes less then 2 hours to level to 65+ the thread itself wont update but the title did at least
    Right... so please define "high rate" in a number? It takes 2 hours for some people to reach maximum level in many different MMO's. I have a life... I don't plan to spend every waking hour on your server, so I want some assurance that when I do play, I'll get significant EXP boosts compared to the vanilla server.

I don't want to argue or complain, simply voicing my opinion here. I like that you have made the effort to provide a server and I thank you for that.
    I just want a more rewarding experience than vanilla.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Right... so please define "high rate" in a number? It takes 2 hours for some people to reach maximum level in many different MMO's. I have a life... I don't plan to spend every waking hour on your server, so I want some assurance that when I do play, I'll get significant EXP boosts compared to the vanilla server.

I don't want to argue or complain, simply voicing my opinion here. I like that you have made the effort to provide a server and I thank you for that.
    I just want a more rewarding experience than vanilla.
    about 85x questing exp multiplier so within hitting crescentia main quests (pretty much still beginning areas your already level 65)

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

about 85x questing exp multiplier so within hitting crescentia main quests (pretty much still beginning areas your already level 65)
    So this is basically insta max level? What's the point of that for solo players?

Edited to add: I know max level is 70, but getting level 65 almost instantly in beginning area does not sound like fun to me.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

So this is basically insta max level? What's the point of that for solo players?
    your givin exodor scout gear + starting gear after hitting level 50, this forces you into playing with other people to get your annihilation / light and dark gear from dungeons, leveling shouldnt take long imo, it shoudl be about interacting with others to make your character stronger, however if you are a solo player this makes this 10x more difficult

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement