[TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    shout [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Hello RageZone!

    Our Website: https://ariatera.com/
    Our Discord: https://discord.gg/NC5hg7CbEj

    Our Features!
    - Premium Server Files!
    - Active Website Support
    - Active Developer Support
    - Battle Arena Mode
    - High Rate Leveling
    - Fully Working Events
    - Fully Working Dressing Room
    - F2P Boxes for players to get started
    - Free level 50+ Box from achievement
    - Auto Loot pet from level 5
    And Much Much More!

    Our Hardware!
    - 256GB of ram
    - 12 cores of dedicated CPU
    - Hosted On Dedicated Server Hardware in Germany



    Last edited by Xyrren; 02-09-21 at 10:06 AM.


  2. #2
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Server is now Open to the public!
    Hope to see you all in game!

  3. #3
    Hardcore Member creo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    134Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    UPD> Game not launch ddns error server side. Remove.
    Last edited by creo13; 18-08-21 at 06:57 PM.

  4. #4
    Member Loleta is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    25Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    The rates are low compared to what the official version offer , in the official they shower you with gold / goodies and the exp rate are higher and the inventory expansion was cheap .. just make all slots open by default since we are in a private server , overall not good impressions for a private server but there's def a place for improvement
    Last edited by Loleta; 18-08-21 at 11:49 PM.

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member Mreinales is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    Kuala Lumpur, MLocation
    161Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    server is being improved all the time, i hope you guys can give this one a chance to make it better.,

  6. #6
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Server Thread updated to show new rates of server

    plus the following changes were made
    - EXP buff added to logging in
    - Inventory Expansions added to general merchants
    - Stability Improvements
    - Added Automatic Tera Reward Credits
    -- you get 100 credits per day
    - Added Party Bonus EXP multiplier with the following rates
    -- 1 party member = 2x
    -- 2 party members = 3x
    -- 3 party members = 4x
    -- 4 party members = 5x
    -- Full Party = 10x
    - Disabled Monster level gap exp curve for 10 level difference
    - Enabled global questing exp multiplier
    - Adjusted Tera Reward Points Rewards
    -- Solo Vanguard Missions will now reward 300 points
    -- Dungeon Vanguard Missions will now reward 600 points
    - Fixed the gameforge text in game to show ariatera.com instead

  7. #7
    Newbie dekahn is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    3Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml Detected in launcher.

  8. #8
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by dekahn View Post
    Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml Detected in launcher.
    This is due to the patcher not being signed with the latest security key from Microsoft Store, self generated keys flag it as such

  9. #9
    Newbie dekahn is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    3Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrren View Post
    This is due to the patcher not being signed with the latest security key from Microsoft Store, self generated keys flag it as such
    Ahhh, ok. Thanks Xyrren.

  10. #10
    Victus Mortuus Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    lol... 2x exp in title... but in post says "high rate leveling"... I'm better off playing the official server.

    Thanks anyway.
    IXXI

  11. #11
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    lol... 2x exp in title... but in post says "high rate leveling"... I'm better off playing the official server.

    Thanks anyway.
    it takes less then 2 hours to level to 65+ the thread itself wont update but the title did at least

  12. #12
    Victus Mortuus Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrren View Post
    it takes less then 2 hours to level to 65+ the thread itself wont update but the title did at least
    Right... so please define "high rate" in a number? It takes 2 hours for some people to reach maximum level in many different MMO's. I have a life... I don't plan to spend every waking hour on your server, so I want some assurance that when I do play, I'll get significant EXP boosts compared to the vanilla server.

    I don't want to argue or complain, simply voicing my opinion here. I like that you have made the effort to provide a server and I thank you for that.
    I just want a more rewarding experience than vanilla.
    IXXI

  13. #13
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    Right... so please define "high rate" in a number? It takes 2 hours for some people to reach maximum level in many different MMO's. I have a life... I don't plan to spend every waking hour on your server, so I want some assurance that when I do play, I'll get significant EXP boosts compared to the vanilla server.

    I don't want to argue or complain, simply voicing my opinion here. I like that you have made the effort to provide a server and I thank you for that.
    I just want a more rewarding experience than vanilla.
    about 85x questing exp multiplier so within hitting crescentia main quests (pretty much still beginning areas your already level 65)

  14. #14
    Victus Mortuus Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrren View Post
    about 85x questing exp multiplier so within hitting crescentia main quests (pretty much still beginning areas your already level 65)
    So this is basically insta max level? What's the point of that for solo players?

    Edited to add: I know max level is 70, but getting level 65 almost instantly in beginning area does not sound like fun to me.
    IXXI

  15. #15
    Registered Xyrren is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    So this is basically insta max level? What's the point of that for solo players?
    your givin exodor scout gear + starting gear after hitting level 50, this forces you into playing with other people to get your annihilation / light and dark gear from dungeons, leveling shouldnt take long imo, it shoudl be about interacting with others to make your character stronger, however if you are a solo player this makes this 10x more difficult



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement