[TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,337Posts

re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrren View Post
    your givin exodor scout gear + starting gear after hitting level 50, this forces you into playing with other people to get your annihilation / light and dark gear from dungeons, leveling shouldnt take long imo, it shoudl be about interacting with others to make your character stronger, however if you are a solo player this makes this 10x more difficult
    Thank you for the clarification and explanation. Much appreciated.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

your givin exodor scout gear + starting gear after hitting level 50, this forces you into playing with other people to get your annihilation / light and dark gear from dungeons, leveling shouldnt take long imo, it shoudl be about interacting with others to make your character stronger, however if you are a solo player this makes this 10x more difficult
    You said that you are forced to play with other people to make your char stronger but the problem is: there are like 10 players on this server at the moment? How can you improve your char if you are not able to find anyone to do the group content with you?

Please do not misunderstand my comment as hate. I would really like to play on this server but if the only possibility to improve yourself is with group content but you can not play this group content because you will not find anyone to do this content with you there is no point in playing in the first place.
    Can you address this problem? Like offering solo ways to improve your char and maybe come with your "improving your char with group content" later when there are enough players on this server?

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

anything is possible =)

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    EstoniaLocation
    1,970Posts

Re: [TERA] Teraria Online | High Rate Leveling | Active Support | 2021 Version

some virus warning... idk is is it normal or what?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	170261
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...d553/detection
    seems like not safe ...

This is due to the patcher not being signed with the latest security key from Microsoft Store, self generated keys flag it as such
    do i trust antivirus with so many results or Xyrren who posted here just 8 posts?
    Last edited by commandcom; 05-09-21 at 01:01 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by commandcom View Post
    some virus warning... idk is is it normal or what?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	170261
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...d553/detection
    seems like not safe ...

do i trust antivirus with so many results or Xyrren who posted here just 8 posts?
    to clear up confusion in the future, this is due to Windows defender / and other antivirus programs being over aggressive, i will show the code that makes this trigger as its fairly simple to trip the AV without having a signed cert

this depends a 3rd party zip DLL to do the unzipping, its fairly crude but it works until you buy a patcher thats far more streamlined, there is nothing malicious about the patcher =)
    Last edited by Xyrren; 05-09-21 at 02:04 AM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    EstoniaLocation
    1,970Posts

i didnt like that WSAD control style at all... but Xyrren was mega helpful and thanks for him for that :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement