Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tree of Savior] Tree of Savior | Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

aisaret - [Tree of Savior] Tree of Savior | Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Server Information

• 2018 client version
  • Exp x3
  • Drop x5
  • DropBoss x5
  • Card Boss x3
  • Market
  • Party
  • Guild
  • PVP
  • Dungeon
  • Challenge Mode
  • Enchant
  • Spell Shop
  • Boss 150+
  • Fishing

Server details
The 2018 client, which retains the original feel of the Tos game, offers free gifts for beginners, bounty boxes, level 50 - 300+ levels, a completely improved dungeon system. Support for multiple languages within the game

Screenshot

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got excited... and then i saw it isn't even English. Welp, atleast there's a private server. Maybe in a few years we'll get an English one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
welp got baited hard.. if they get an eng patch then it would be great.. but it being hosted in Thai is bad enough for us in EU though..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have eng patch... you can change it in game settings.

well could have been great but sadly they only have one download link and it is VERY slow for me.. imma just wait until they upload it or have more download links.. thanks anyways for the info

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I played in the server, game is competely english and most of thai players I've met speak english. I'm from the Philippines and I use GVN and I'm competely fine. Playing the game at 60-80ms only. Perfect!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Played for a bit here's my thoughts

Positives :
Exp rate
Treasures visible on map

Cons :
Durability system like the official server
No starter gear pack
No freemium goodies for a private server
Very low Gold rate and you cant buy gear when you are over leveled
Low drop rate
massive lag spike but that's not an issue since its Thai server

not a bad server but the durability system turned me off from playing, could have been better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on this private server.

Pros:

1. PP-to-TP Conversion Mechanic
By default, cash shop consumables and cosmetics can only be purchased with TP, but PP can be converted into TP at a rate of 150 PP : 100 TP via the Popo Point Shop here. Non-spenders will have access to spender-exclusive items so long as PP can be obtained by passing time in this private server.

2. Rank 10 Class Era
While Rebuild solidified the niche of each class, synergies between classes were weakened and jack-of-all-trade builds were extinguished. The rank system is arguably the main attraction of this private server, as you are given the freedom of choice with class building without any restrictions in status point allocation.

Cons:

1. Removal of Rank Resets
The server administrator recently announced that both the Reset Helper NPC and Rank Reset items will only be available until 27 October 2022. The scope of removal of rank reset wasn't clearly defined because no other details were provided. However, even the official server is more generous at rewarding class resets than this private server.

2. Mass Censorship of Perceived Negative Feedback
My questions soliciting confirmation or clarification of the announcement on rank resets were deleted based on their loosely worded rule that no divisions or turbulence within the game are allowed. In particular, both Thai and English language channels in their Discord server had been taken down for some time. When the channels in question were reopened, all statements criticizing the removal of rank resets were nowhere to be found. A friend of mine was also locked out of his game account for providing feedback. Proof of censorship can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/2mwVyAc.

3. Occasional Server Lag and/or Rubberbanding
In high-pressure situations such as Stage 5 of Challenge Mode, latency spikes with damage numbers are noticeable. The official server suffers from connection and client optimization issues to this date, so perhaps not much can be done about them in a private server, especially in an older version of the game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on this private server.

Pros:

1. PP-to-TP Conversion Mechanic
By default, cash shop consumables and cosmetics can only be purchased with TP, but PP can be converted into TP at a rate of 150 PP : 100 TP via the Popo Point Shop here. Non-spenders will have access to spender-exclusive items so long as PP can be obtained by passing time in this private server.

2. Rank 10 Class Era
While Rebuild solidified the niche of each class, synergies between classes were weakened and jack-of-all-trade builds were extinguished. The rank system is arguably the main attraction of this private server, as you are given the freedom of choice with class building without any restrictions in status point allocation.

Cons:

1. Removal of Rank Resets
The server administrator recently announced that both the Reset Helper NPC and Rank Reset items will only be available until 27 October 2022. The scope of removal of rank reset wasn't clearly defined because no other details were provided. However, even the official server is more generous at rewarding class resets than this private server.

2. Mass Censorship of Perceived Negative Feedback
My questions soliciting confirmation or clarification of the announcement on rank resets were deleted based on their loosely worded rule that no divisions or turbulence within the game are allowed. In particular, both Thai and English language channels in their Discord server had been taken down for some time. When the channels in question were reopened, all statements criticizing the removal of rank resets were nowhere to be found. A friend of mine was also locked out of his game account for providing feedback. Proof of censorship can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/2mwVyAc.

3. Occasional Server Lag and/or Rubberbanding
In high-pressure situations such as Stage 5 of Challenge Mode, latency spikes with damage numbers are noticeable. The official server suffers from connection and client optimization issues to this date, so perhaps not much can be done about them in a private server, especially in an older version of the game.

Sorry my discord got spam and player id banned, they messed up in the game. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at discord.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My friend and I have asked around in your Discord server multiple times. However, not only were our posts in the public channels deleted, our private messages were ignored as well. Just because confirmation or clarification about an announcement of yours is being requested, it doesn't mean that our freedom of speech should be restricted.

That aside, opinions in the form of negative feedback do NOT count as spam. Several Thai players have expressed displeasure towards your announcement on the removal of rank resets, to which you responded with server bans and account lockouts. Just because you can't stand opposition, it doesn't mean that exerting punitive measures in retaliation is a reasonable course of action.

Given your record of power tripping, I'd advise other server seekers to be skeptical of the management of this private server.

Public messages censored: https://imgur.com/a/2mwVyAc
Private message ignored: https://imgur.com/a/cNs1bNJ
In-game account locked out: https://imgur.com/a/Lm6pkBq

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an ad post You shouldn't be messing around in the forum. Useless, break the rules, deserve to be punished. Your friend I deleted the chat warning but he tried to mess up the discord. It deserves to be punished. I don't know if you lack warmth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back