Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tree of Savior] Tree of Savior | Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This server is based on the released server files and it's dated from which I read those comments. Seems like not many people wants to play on a dated ToS servers that's why you don't see many players , obviously lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i did play it for a week but yeah sadly no redeeming qualities and for EU people it was barely playable due to latency/ping. there is not much difference from retail sadly. but it was a good try, hope they either do changes/updates or another one would pop up.

arZ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Exitlag? any good result?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server seems pretty dead. The developer doesn't really care to talk with his English community or has someone who can translate between the communities. A lot of the open space is just dead. I'm hoping someone will pick up the reigns and launch an NA/EU server. Combat is subpar due to ping issues.

arZ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you tried ExitLag?
Maybe you can recommend what server is best to connect. ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back