Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ValhallaNos PSERVER 2020 NosTale 100% WORK +100 ONLINE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Given the source is not complete, our goal will be to fix the shortcomings and bugs encountered with continuous updates.

Weskerino - ValhallaNos PSERVER 2020 NosTale 100% WORK +100 ONLINE - RaGEZONE Forums

A medium easy server, designed with the ideas of players with many years of experience. Gameplay designed on durability to not get bored.

Level:99

Hero Level : 40+ Work in progres for future update

SP LvL: 99

Rate Exp, drop and gold set in order to have a fluid gameplay

Weskerino - ValhallaNos PSERVER 2020 NosTale 100% WORK +100 ONLINE - RaGEZONE Forums

The reputation from mobs is low, we have focused the rep system obtainable with Act4 and Raid!

Act4 works with the Contribution system, every Kill you will receive total contributions, and on the contrary if you are killed. To find out how many contributions you have, just use the $ Contributi command

Custom Quest

Spoiler

Custom Wings

New features in coming.

Welcome into ValhallaNos

Show off your skills

JUST JOIN IT.

(Seriously, just do it)

STAFF MEMBER[B/]
Founder: BenSolo-Charizard
CoMa: Delpy
SGM: HappyAgel
Game and Web Designer: JhonBala

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/aXygxBe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friend I'm from Brazil, I really wanted to set up a server on my Nostale website, I have a 2008 r2 server here at home. I'm contacting you to propose a deal. I would like you to install Nostale on my server. how much would you charge me, how much will it cost me to do this service?

I want to give my clients the option of this game to be able to have fun:laugh:
(Weskerino
)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this project very much. If you want to sell it, please contact me!

Back