Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you like about 8K resolution?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I actually just found out about 8K and it feels so over beyond reality!

For you people that haven't explored 8K yet?

Here's two videos, don't forgot to watch in 8K:

If you dont see a difference between UHD and 8K look here:

Alozi - What do you like about 8K resolution? - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy and please tell us your opinion! ;);

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It's a lovely preview but still we aren't quite ready yet for 4K tough. I can't say what I like about it because I can't test it on my screen. We are still to far away from the 8K resolution.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's a lovely preview but still we aren't quite ready yet for 4K tough. I can't say what I like about it because I can't test it on my screen. We are still to far away from the 8K resolution.
Yeah you're right!

Too early for 8K.. 4K has just arrived, and now 16K is rumored to come out soon:

Alozi - What do you like about 8K resolution? - RaGEZONE Forums

Source:

Reaction score
I became a dissapointed Chrome user while watching this. FPS drops all the way till the end. CPU 100% all maxed out. But in my head I knew that Edge supports full hd on Netflix while Chrome doesn't. So I gave it a try and that was the moment I became a dissapointed Chrome user. Edge only uses up 3% CPU and watched the whole thing without any problems.

I gotta say, the video was something beautifull!

Back