Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ACER 5830TG TimeLineX i5

Reaction score
I consider buying this laptop, except I've got one question.
Does anyone know RRP? Or at least some sort of an estimate?

Found a lot of good reviews about it, but can't seem to find rrp.

Would really appreciate it.

404 - ACER 5830TG TimeLineX i5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Specs:

404 - ACER 5830TG TimeLineX i5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers..

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Given it's an Acer and I hate Acers with a passion I'd say leave it out :p: I'd estimate between £700-£900, but I've never been particularly good with estimates. Either way I'd be reluctant to pay more than £900 for it

Reactions: 404
HAARP
Reaction score

It says $799 in the article which should be about 700-800€ after import taxes and stuff

I've had an acer laptop since 2004 and it's still alive and kicking today the only drawback is that the hard drive seems a little slow but that's probably what I should expect after 7 years of use (and torture by defragmenting it like a mad man) and I'm probably biased by my desktops hdd performance. Then again it cost me $1500 back then so it should have lasted at least 4 years and it did. Maybe acer have lowered their quality standards since then but idk about that.

Reaction score
So I am looking at something around 800-1000$ ?

Hmm, fair enough.. I don't think I'd be able to buy this at a local shop. Already visited a few. So the only way of getting it would be online.

@Junkers, you reckon there is something better for similar price?
I just want to have powerful machine, although I dont go out too often, when I do, I wouldn't mind playing a game or two..

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
From what I can see you won't get any better brand with identical/better specs. I just have a hatred for Acer... and Dell.

Back