Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Budget PC Build

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello!

Looking to build a Gaming PC for roughly $1200 AUD.

Came up with this build, suggestions or comments?

Thanks.

Reaction score
to begin with, that site simply compiles the cheapest individual prices from various stores. You would literally be paying $100-150 just on shipping from multiple stores.

PC Case Gear will be your cheapest, compile it on there & then see.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yea, I'm aware of this. Was using it as a guide more then relying on perfection in the prices. However I will compile one on PC Case Gear for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Well building any PC depends on what it will be used for, as you can then ultimately decide what to spend the most money on. I assume it'll be a gaming rig?

Reaction score
cuz 150$ is a lot o.o

well, apparently..

And? It is a piece of Software that runs your ENTIRE machine, isn't it? Without an OS your PC would literally sit there & do nothing? It is worth MORE than $150 so just Ducking buy it like you are SUPPOSED TO and stop supporting the piracy which is the entire reason why Windows costs $150 instead of $30.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yea, just to restate my original post "Looking to build a Gaming PC for roughly $1200 AUD."

As far as the windows 7 discussion, yes I will be paying for it. I am not pirating it. But thanks for the suggestion I guess.

Thanks

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And? It is a piece of Software that runs your ENTIRE machine, isn't it? Without an OS your PC would literally sit there & do nothing? It is worth MORE than $150 so just Ducking buy it like you are SUPPOSED TO and stop supporting the piracy which is the entire reason why Windows costs $150 instead of $30.

I run linux.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks Rishwin. Thats what I was after, often people have something to say such as "You can get ___ for ___ that will work so much better" etc. But if this build is fine thanks everyone for the replies.

Back