Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good Cheap VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone today im here to ask for some advice. Im trying to buy a cheap low VPS i only have 11$ left after what all i spent .

I bought a VPS from here:
and im trying to request my money back the connection was great but the VPS was very slow and crappy.

But im checking another website which is this one: but i don't really think its to great compared to OVH

Right now i bought OVH VPS and it cost 13$ i bought two VPS from here but they cancel my account cause where im only 16 so i had to get my parents etc.. so im trying to get my 13$ i wasted on that VPS from paypal. Would it be best just to call paypal? But is OVH VPS Good?

The OVH Specs are

OpenStack KVM
2 vCores
2.4 GHz
8 GB RAM
40 GB SSD
Local RAID 10
Linux OS

and im wondering if its worth if not i want to know if i should cancel it and go with another company. I need a VPS that cost 10-13$ a month that is great and cheap. If OVH is a good choice let me know thanks to all people who reply :)

i need a Windows OS atleast 1-2 GB Ram 60 Hard Drive or 40 or 50 And Umetered Bandwith and atleast 100 MB conntection or higher

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I really recommend you to use OVH, as for this price, is pretty good, and they have a special ddos mitigation system, wich other companies cannot offer.
But the specs, are a bit low... btw for now it will suite you !

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I go through a company that is local to me...

I've been with them for years without issues.

Reaction score
Try , I used them to host Perfect World, also to compile Android Operating System (which is a very resource intensive thing to do) and I was satisfied. Although the amount of RAM on their VPS is quite low.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try , I used them to host Perfect World, also to compile Android Operating System (which is a very resource intensive thing to do) and I was satisfied. Although the amount of RAM on their VPS is quite low.

This webpage is not available
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

:glare:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There amount of ram would not be able to host the game im working on.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This place got some good reviews .

Reaction score
I used greencloudvps.com for a time, they have pretty good, and cheap servers with and without Microsoft validation.

Check prices here:

Other good places (where my current dedicated server is located on) is on WholeSaleInternet ( ). They don't have a good DDoS mitigation but they have very affordable prices for Dedicated servers and VPS'es (VPS atm is only linux though...), their dedicated servers is REALLY CHEAP, starting at $10 USD (remember: it's not a VPS, but a dedicated server/physical machine).
Dual Core Atom Preconfigured
1.6GHz - 1 processor
2 Cores / 2 Threads
2GB DDR2
500 GB SATA
100Mbit Unmetered Transfer
Linux/Windows* OS
1 usable IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Address Block**

Is $10 MONTHLY. You can ask them to use other OS'es instead of the original one, OR you can ask them to put another version of windows so you can use your own (retail) keys.

As per quality, I'm with them since ~ March, and didn't got a single problem which couldn't be solved. All contacts to the Support is responded in a few minutes (~ 3 minutes), and they are prompt to help. Billing and Abuse isn't 24 hours though, but tech is. And at installation you can fully customize your servers partitions etc (Depending of your server, if it's preconfigurated or not.)

The best of all: Installation is free!

Now GreenCloudVPS is also good, their support takes a while to be responded but the server is automaticly created (which doesn't happen with WholeSaleInternet's Dedicated Servers, since they are handly built).

OVH is great but never tried their VPS, and as far as I know their setup prices are very expensive, so, considering you have $11, you might want to buy greencloudvps or some dedicated server if you wanna host something bigger.

Good luck!

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OVH had really great deals but i need windows OS and i need atleast 2-4 GB ram and anti ddos protection and good internet speed.
for around 12$ a month.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I really recommend OVH for VPS Service and Dedicated, Uptime 100% , down and up speed really good and a nice ddos protection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, I would love to bring you a very good hosting provider named; blazingfast.io. All servers is provided with SSD's and 700 Gbp/s ddos protection. And their uptime is 100%. The cheapest vps goes for 5€.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I would love to bring you a very good hosting provider named; blazingfast.io. All servers is provided with SSD's and 700 Gbp/s ddos protection. And their uptime is 100%. The cheapest vps goes for 5€.

There prices are great but i need a Windows OS atleast 1-2 GB Ram 60 Hard Drive or 40 or 50 And Umetered Bandwith and atleast 100 MB conntection or higher

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There prices are great but i need a Windows OS atleast 1-2 GB Ram 60 Hard Drive or 40 or 50 And Umetered Bandwith and atleast 100 MB conntection or higher

Add that to your OP so people can help you with correct information.

Reaction score
Also some of OVH's branches with lower end hardware you can get a dedi for about as much as a vps

Super Low range 6.99$ - 34.99$ / month

Mid Range 42$ - 168$ / month

Higher Range 69$ - 179$ / month

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use OVH 90% of the time, I'll use Digital Ocean if I only need the server for a few hours. I know about SoYouStart, but I never knew about Kimsufi. They have some decent prices!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump i need a VPS that has this requirements!

Windows OS 2008-2012 Atleast
60-80 GB Hard Drive Space
4-6-8 GB Ram
Decent CPU
Unmetered Bandwith
100-200-500-1000 MB Connection
Free setup.
Thats fast and will give me my info fast as possible
Uptime 99%
Anti DDOS

Price range 20-30$ A month.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bump i need a VPS that has this requirements!

Windows OS 2008-2012 Atleast
60-80 GB Hard Drive Space
4-6-8 GB Ram
Decent CPU
Unmetered Bandwith
100-200-500-1000 MB Connection
Free setup.
Thats fast and will give me my info fast as possible
Uptime 99%

Price range 20-30$ A month.

42$ and you can get a dedi with a bit better then you want

OVH VPS