Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Computer building help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I need a new computer and I'm getting a job soon to pay for it.

I need a computer around the price range of $400.00-$700.00 max.
If you can find me the best computer for 700$ max, your gratitude is appreciated :D.
I'm willing to go to $700.00 so get your geek brains out :p.
~Dark

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh, I just copy/pasted from another forum. The forum is rarely active so I decided to post at RGZ. I'll remove that. I know the PC buy thing is there but I need someone to assemble a complete thing from tigerdirect.com with a LCD screen and whatnot together. Like a complete computer bundle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for a gaming/fast speed computer if that's what you need to know :).
Thanks for the help guys.

Reaction score
Eh, I just copy/pasted from another forum. The forum is rarely active so I decided to post at RGZ. I'll remove that. I know the PC buy thing is there but I need someone to assemble a complete thing from tigerdirect.com with a LCD screen and whatnot together. Like a complete computer bundle.

OK... so i still do not see the problem?

My links were from newegg, all you had to do was find the exact same products on tigertirect... What is so hard? Or just find an already made computer bundle.

Really, YOU know your price range, YOU know what you need from the computer... are you really incapable of doing that yourself or are you just lazy?

PC BUYING GUIDES said:
Budget Home / Games - $625 AUD / $535 USD / 365 EURO /

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, it's $625, did you even look at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back