Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this gaming system worth the price?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this a good rig for the price?
Is it cheaper to buy it in seperated parts? sometimes, the manifacture gives high discount on complete rigs. but most-likely its the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: The $450 new gamers build!

Is this a good rig for the price?
Is it cheaper to buy it in seperated parts? sometimes, the manifacture gives high discount on complete rigs. but most-likely its the other way around.

Well here is the same build on pcpartpicker...

$22 cheaper...everything is the same...if I couldnt find the exact same I searched for it on the internet then chose another item that was the exact same price...

So really I would have to say, yea it's really not a bad price for that rig. I'm sure I could search the internet and do my thing and find parts cheaper...but not by much...maybe save $100...so not really worth it if you do not want to build your own machine....

This company intrigues me ....how are they selling them so cheap....maybe they save in buying massive bulk so they can sell them built cheaper.

EDIT:

Well I did some research...you might want to read these....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well here is the same build on pcpartpicker...

$22 cheaper...everything is the same...if I couldnt find the exact same I searched for it on the internet then chose another item that was the exact same price...

So really I would have to say, yea it's really not a bad price for that rig. I'm sure I could search the internet and do my thing and find parts cheaper...but not by much...maybe save $100...so not really worth it if you do not want to build your own machine....

This company intrigues me ....how are they selling them so cheap....maybe they save in buying massive bulk so they can sell them built cheaper.

EDIT:

Well I did some research...you might want to read these....

Lol, im surely not going to buy from that website. thats for sho..

I'm trying to find out which processor is good. People telling me there is almost no difference between i5 and i7. Only the name and brand and little bit hyperthreading ''That you won't even use in particular games''.
That's actually the reason i was looking at these rigs from CyberPower, checking what strong processor they are using. I have a budget of 17000 euro, not really planning to use all of it on a processor but i'm just hoping there is a good one that can last longer than 5 years.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Lol, im surely not going to buy from that website. thats for sho..

I'm trying to find out which processor is good. People telling me there is almost no difference between i5 and i7. Only the name and brand and little bit hyperthreading ''That you won't even use in particular games''.
That's actually the reason i was looking at these rigs from CyberPower, checking what strong processor they are using. I have a budget of 17000 euro, not really planning to use all of it on a processor but i'm just hoping there is a good one that can last longer than 5 years.

What are you planning to do with the PC?

If you are getting it to game only an i5 is enough not to mention the x99...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What are you planning to do with the PC?

If you are getting it to game only an i5 is enough not to mention the x99...

It's for gaming, also 3D sampling. My Geforce 660Ti OC is terrible in sampling. Processor should be able to take a beating from it too

(Joe209!)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a Cyber PC way back in the day, nothing but problems for me. Build your own it'll definitely feel better plus you will know your system a lot better. I also have a i7-4790k amazing processor it tears through a lot newer games. I have a YouTube channel pretty much showing off the rig. It gets pretty much 60+ fps on any game I can throw at it. If you have questions PM me, I'll give you some pointers in it. btw here is a video showing off a i7-4790k plus a GTX-780 to show you what you could get with a little cash.

Reaction score
Why a complete overpriced I7? Just for the lulz? No idea why it has to be a SIX Core CPU, a Quad would fit it too for @TE's stuff what he's planing todo.

If it has to be a Six Core, i would not recommend a I7, get a Xeon E5-2620V3 as example, has "more" power and it's cheaper.

Last edited:
(Joe209!)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why a complete overpriced I7? Just for the lulz? No idea why it has to be a SIX Core CPU, a Quad would fit it too for @TE's stuff what he's planing todo.

If it has to be a Six Core, i would not recommend a I7, get a Xeon E5-2620V3 as example, has "more" power and it's cheaper.

i7 are four cores, with multi-threading making an additional (non existent) four extra cores. and it may seem to have "More" power, but single core performance is a lot more than having extra "Power"

Reaction score
I think you could make one similar cheaper. Also I'm not sure why people love that much fancy cases but those put in a couple of extra hundred bucks there, so if you can and want to get a simple case that will save some money too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need i7 no need xeon

only take i5 xxxxk cpu put at 4.4ghz and save your cash and wait for the radeon r3xx gpu's have big Vram speed gb/s

Back